Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

No one got the new prog yet?
http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/2000ad/hires/1455.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Artificial Idiot

Is it wrong that I found the cover far more thrilling than any of the stories therein?

test 4 echo

"Is it wrong that I found the cover far more thrilling than any of the stories therein?"

Nope, did I miss the bit in Savage were she posed on a tank wearing a little (probably black) number showing some leg? or is that cover an unrelated to story opportunity to put a semi dressed woman with gun on the cover?

Funt Solo

Nice cover, fancy logo, funny Droid Life, suspenseful Mandroid, tense Savage, bizarre Leatherjack, thrilling Breathing Space and something from the Beano dropped onto the last few pages like a turd into my drink.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Bolt-01

Robo-hunter:

Yes, Sam was up and about in a most un-convincing manner, but look at the artwork on that! Backgrounds and everythin'.

Laahvleey.

Bolt-01

Buttonman

Cracking cover - next to last weeks it's like comparing a turd to a top hat!

DavidXBrunt

Can that be the last time we use the word Turd in this thread please?

Steamboy

I like what they've done to the Logo, cant comment on the stories dont get this prog for aboot 10 weeks.

CU Steamyturd :)

dweezil2

Reminds me a bit of Steve Dillon-and i don't mean the girl.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

The Adventurer

That's one cracking cover, and it's great counter point to the "Support your local Resistence" one.  I've known Adlard was a solid artist since seeing his work on Image's The Walking Dead but it's in Savage that I have to say he really shines.  I think it might be because he's drawing in pure Black and White lines and not in Grey Tones.  Also, his work really color's well if those covers are anything to go by.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Trout

I luuuuuurve that cover!

Also, it's great to see Droid Life in the prog. Hooray!

Inside the comic, Savage has sneaked into the lead for me, based on pace, shocks, emotive content and sheer excitement.

But Dredd is still great stuff, despite being really similar to a couple of past Dredd stories. It doesn't matter. It's got top-notch art and storytelling.

As for the rest, I'm finding Robohunter just about okay, and losing track of Breathing Space a little, although I'm still loving the art and the darkness of it all. I'm sure I'll get back into it with a re-read.

Lastly, I have now concluded that Leatherjack is officially gibberish.
I'm entertained by the story, I really like the art, I'm following it well and I'm finding it engaging.
But it's gibberish! :-) I don't mind too much.

- Trout

Endjinn

Can't say I rate the reporting at the Luna Module too highly. I know cits aren't the most educated, but I wouldn't pay 150 creds for that!

Funt Solo

turd turd turd turd turd

Sorry, I just had to get that out.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Art

I don't like sov-chicks holding weapons clearly based on the AKSU Assault rifle.