1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: 26 May, 2009, 08:52:09 PM

ukdane

Are you enjoying Cradlegrave or not?
Cheers

-Daney

mygrimmbrother

I didn't think I would, but yes. I agree with someone else who said it's the kind of stirp that wouldn't have seemed out of place in a title like Crisis, and that it's a testament to how 2000AD has evolved in that it fits right in alongside out there stuff like Zombo.

Good stuff!

Large48

I'm still waiting for something to happen as opposed to being reminded of my own childhood.......... :?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

I, Cosh

Which option means you like it?
We never really die.

Mardroid

Toast I think, although not having it on your toast doesn't necesarily mean you'd like it on your toes...

I'm not sure I'd class Cradlegrave as Marmite though. Marmite is usually an example of things you really like or hate, a 50/50 thing, and most people (who have posted, anyway) seem to like it.

I voted toast though.

Peter Wolf

Decided to vote for toast in the cryptic Cradlegrave Marmite Poll which means i like it although i havent caught up with the last 2 weeks worth yet.

I like it so far and i dont mind slow burners or long strips at all.I presume this strip will run for quite a while because not a lot has happened yet and i dont want to judge something that has just started as it seems a bit pointless.

I am not going for the love it or hate it Marmite divisiveness advertising Meme as i am indifferent to it but it does have a very high level of difficult to obtain otherwise Vitamin B12 plus others .
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

hoover boy

I'm loving it... But I don't know why.