Main Menu

Just got my first issue from new subscription

Started by Dai, 10 September, 2002, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dai

....and I started off on Prog 1307.  Also got 1308 & the Megazine in another envelope but no Death Key-ring and no starter pack of Progs 1300-1304.

Anyone else not get theres????

paulvonscott

Aha, I started with 1307, got that fine, but am still waiting for the megazine (phoned up yesterday to ask where it was, they were very nice and are sending one out).  

Got my keyring about a week after 1307, and yeah, Tharg stiffed me on the starter pack too, no sign of them, making the whole offer a bit pointless I reckon, even if it does turn up now, not much point in passing them onto someone who could have been interested.

A better way of doing something like this would have been for readers to send the name and address of someone they know who might have been interested in the birthday issue, ex readers etc. (maybe through the site, with their own name and address to stop any funny business) and Tharg to have sent out a bunch of promotional prog 1300's.  Ah well, too late now.

Mangamax

Got my Megazine on Saturady - a week after ordering - and have yet to recieve the keyring
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Dai

I'm going to be well upset if i don't get the starter pack.........that's one of the incentives to subscribe....

Wait and see I guess.....

BTW, I subscribed about a week and a half ago and just got my first 2 progs yesterday, plus I live in Canada, so that's pretty good

paulvonscott

Yeah, it could be that the starter pack is sent as a parcel so takes longer I guess...