Main Menu

Rich Clements interview

Started by Emperor, 19 March, 2010, 01:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Because he'd be too shy to mention it:

http://downthetubescomics.blogspot.com/2010/03/richard-clemonts-one-highly-explosive.html

Hold on, Richard Clemonts? Is Richmond Clements just an attempt to be Mr Fancipants (as in "it really means "mound of riches" in Old French and Clements as in Sam, kinda)?

Plus more shocking revelations.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

uncle fester

The man's a machine! I knew he had some irons in the fire but I think I'd go into complete meltdown if I was juggling that many projects.

Respect indeed due, yer Lordship :)

Mike Carroll

Quote from: uncle fester on 19 March, 2010, 01:15:12 AM
The man's a machine! I knew he had some irons in the fire but I think I'd go into complete meltdown if I was juggling that many projects.

Yeah, annoying, isn't it? Let's play a prank on the talented multi-tasking git - we'll all buy lots and lots of his comics all in one go and then he'll be so confused he won't know what's going on! That'll learn 'im!

-- Mike

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 19 March, 2010, 08:31:22 AM
Quote from: uncle fester on 19 March, 2010, 01:15:12 AM

Yeah, annoying, isn't it? Let's play a prank on the talented multi-tasking git - we'll all buy lots and lots of his comics all in one go and then he'll be so confused he won't know what's going on! That'll learn 'im!

-- Mike

That'll show him, Mike! Whoever he is...

Annoyingly, I can't open this at work!

Richmond Clements

Ah-ha!
Had a read on the phone- and apart from my pet hate (being called Richard) it's a thrill to see this!
Pity it wasn't a bit later though, as I now have another comic project with another publisher that I'll be pimping soon too..!

Professor Bear

Tiplodocus

Can one of the Big Five change his logon name to Whore Richmond Clements?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 19 March, 2010, 01:34:02 PM

Heeeeeyyyy!

Trout

Finally - some accuracy round here!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Rather fantastic, well done your Lordship or Whore, witch ever it is.

The Legendary Shark

Great interview, Rich. My only criticism is that the whore Richmond Clements never even mentioned the breathtaking Flesh:Extinction written by the Legendary Whoreshark and due for publication in Zarjaz #10...

Ooh, I love this whoreing... I feel so dirty, and yet so satisfied  :lol:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 19 March, 2010, 01:34:02 PM

Or: Whore Richard Clemonts?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Queen Firey-Bou

If Mr Clemoeonies is a whore who's the pimp keeping all the earnings I'd like to know?!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]