Main Menu

Scojo's age query

Started by Jayzus B. Christ, 28 November, 2002, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayzus B. Christ

Anyone know what age Scojo was (or is, I suppose)? I would have put him at about 15 to 17 mark. He couldn't have been much older than that. Could he?

djok

who was scojo excuse my ingnorce

Queen Firey-Bou

I'd love to know why you all hated scojo so much? was he someone who bought the comic once, joined the board told everyone how to run their lives, got abusive & threatening & said he never liked 2000ad anyway?

drawn from standard pain personality profiles number 7.

djok

what the f*ck what a wa*ker i hope he was ejected posted haste by the bouncer

Queen Firey-Bou

hey djok, i never met him i was just speculating, dunno what he did?

djok

Slippery PD

go and join the "argue with Scojo" group in Yahoo.  Youll get the idea very quickly........

- yer slippo

Link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArgueWithScojo/?yguid=114244035" target="_blank">Look into the mind of Sc*j*

Wils

I would have put him at about 15...

Doubling that would be a hell of a lot nearer.

Wils

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Jayzus B. Christ

Thirty years old? Really? Holy shite.
To elaborate to anyone who hadn't the pleasure of Scojo's company, he was probably this board's most frequent poster a few months back. Although my knowledge of him is sketchy enough, he wrote some not-too-hot Dredd movie scripts, asked for comments on the board, and attacked anyone who dared criticise them. He also often explained how John Wagner should write Dredd. Now I found that quite amusing, and didn't really mind him at all, but then I think he started making some lecherous comments to a female message-poster (if that's the correct term) called Jenny-Mek, which is pretty sad given this new evidence that he was 30 and never met the girl. Although I rarely checked this board at the time, I think that's why he got kicked off it by Wake.

Oddboy

Also the offensive remarks made to several 2000AD editors/creators.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Jayzus B. Christ

I think I missed them. Any examples?

Quirkafleeg

There used to be a link to the 'last messages of Scojo' but you can still search for his drivel. Just imagine something really really offensive, the worse you can imagine and that's how he was at the end. He would say something totally obnoxious, then when people complained, say he was only joking. At times he could be almost human but not for long.

He would post innumerable 'new script' coming soon messages. When he finally posted the script and asked for and got advice he claimed everyone (including several pro droids) was wrong and he was brilliant. He then got into a real strop when it became all too obvious that Rebellion were not beginning of the end. He was soon ranting and going to use his scripts... and was soon swearing at various Rebellion staff and others on the board and in the chat room... I seem to remember he called someone an ?aids carrier? at one point? charming. He was then warned which sent him ballistic, he actually asked to be banned and was.

His twatishness kept a lot of people away, myself included.

He still posts to the newsgroup and turns up on the IRC chat night. Last I heard he apologised and said he was going away for ever (again), but he's made more comebacks than Sinatra

He's just a sad attention seeker, and I would feel sorry for him if he wasn?t so annoying, The board is a lot better place without him

Apparently he's now moved on to Bond fandom...

His age? I'd guess late 20s early 30s, physically that is... emotionally he's about 7

Trout

I'm willing to bet one of you fun-loving people knows the name of the band Ricky Gervais (The Office) was in during the 80s and can point me in the direction of an embarrassing pictues of him.

We want to have a laugh in our office and my web-fu remains weak.

Anyone help?

Cheers,
your mighty monarch

Trout

Notice that a number of people simply ignored this thread.

Even discussing the individual in question is pandering to his egomaniac tendencies.

My comments end here.