Main Menu

Nasty or vigilant?

Started by Queen Firey-Bou, 02 December, 2002, 05:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

Heres a questionaire that will reveal you innermost pychological workings & what colour eyeshadow to wear;

Due to a rather wild & outrageous night before , you've slept in , are late for work ..but then the prog arrives on the door mat. do you ;

A) BE NASTY, flicking thru & gleaning what you can?
B) BE VIGILANT & BEHAVE, ignore it until later when you will ritualistically ingest it page by page?

Trout

This could have happened to your mighty monarch today. I have the worst possible hangover in history - a mixture of red wine and whisky. Ooooh.

Anyway, that's how I felt this morning but the prog didn't turn up. Gagh! Bad day in the Aquarium of Solitude.

- Trout

Capt.Zeep

I just can't help myself, as soon as the prog arrives I've got to read it cover to cover, and then spend the rest of the week regretting my haste!  Another reason to start getting the meg regularly.  The reg megularly?
So I normally read my prog in a oner, on the dinnertime of the day it arrives.  I'm off work today, the prog arrived about half an hour ago and I've read everything except sindex.  

Capt.Zeep

Never the grape and grain combine, Trouty.  Even if you are an aquatic despot.

Quirkafleeg

Well as non-sub I read it on the bus home from town...

2000AD Online

Trout

"Never the grape and grain combine"

Aye.

- Trout

Queen Firey-Bou

Might i also advise all & sundry, never the grape, grain, flat beer, shinty team, raucous/amourous band, sibling birthday, purile profolactic based humour, killer heels, & bitter twisted ex'...never ever combine either, it gets messy, but everyone escaped with only minor injuries. nasty.

Mangamax

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

judge dreddd

I have no subscrib, but if i did....

C) - Take it to work and read during lunch break.

I normally only start looking for it on wednesday, you subscrib people get it EARLY, then again, wednesday,,, good thrill boost in a mid-week and where is friday ? kinda way.

DavidXBrunt

HiEx

Read it on the bus to work.

HiEx

Devons Daddy

wait for off day or half day early finsih  at work.
go to the club, hard to resist it at times but worth the wait. all quiet. ice cold beer. sun shine and warm pool. addition of thrill power. mind blowing.
im pure, im viligant i behave. its worth effort.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Jayzus B. Christ

I always read in on the bus home too, then read it again later and realise I had completely missed the point of most of the stories. On the subject of hangovers, I fended off a wine / Guiness one on Sunday by simply drinking again in the morning. I will not do it again for a long, long time.

mongor2003

i myself enjoy reading my progs whilst downing two cans of stella in my room just before going clubbing on a wednesday night. I dont know weather this is classifiable as nasty or vigilant, possibly a little of both methinks.