Main Menu

Chris Moyles, 7pm, Channel 5

Started by Mk13, 03 December, 2002, 08:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

Pffft- I forgot to watch it...

Kev Sutherland went to my school though- couple of years older than me.  There's a GREAT picture of him on Friends Reunited as well...

If I can be bothered I'll sort the link out sometime- it's quite a scary pic.
Pffft...

Mk13

>Dominic Preston had the 2 covers to show, and was sitting next to Mark Chapman.

Nope. That was one of Dom's mates. I was cowering at the back, next to Diggle.

Mk13

Nope to Jock and Greg Staples. However, the following droids were there - Ben Willsher, Andy Diggle, Andrew Wildman, Siku and a few other non-droid artists.

paulvonscott

I think that the legality of claiming the audience were all comic book illustraters  could easily be tested in the courts.

As I don't watch the show often, I'm just grateful that Matt-man at the start wasn't Matt Smith, which was my first horrified impression.

Mk13

>I think that the legality of claiming the audience were all comic book illustraters could easily be tested in the courts.

Well I think everyone there could probably have a crack at drawing a Dredd strip, though some of the results might be interesting, to say the least...

Adrian Bamforth

We're not blessed with Channel 5 here (though I like the radio show) - what guests were on the show that I missed out on?

ADE

Wake