Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

Well I haven't been on for a while, and haven't really had time to draw because of exams, so I thought I'd be a tool and just upload a devart picture I did aaaggessss ago that I don't think I've uploaded yet, but I've almost finished a page that hopefully I'll upload soon. As always, more on my Devart page (which I think is in my signature) but there is only one new piece on there so you've probably seen all of it anyways!
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

willthemightyW

Spawn, lot of things I don't like about this one:
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

ghostpockets

My attempt at one of those 3 panel gag strips, like Peanuts and Garfield but gorier.

Bhuna

Great work chaps.

I did this yesterday for the Weekly Themed Art Blog. Normally I pencil and scan it in the Manga Studio for inking. This is the first time it been produced soley through MS (coloured in PS) and my little Bamboo Fun tablet!

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Dark Jimbo

One a' my entries for the WWII theme on the Weekly Art Blog two weeks back - I did a set of three but in all honestly this was the only decent one of the lot -

@jamesfeistdraws

radiator

Emperor

Quote from: radiator on 13 December, 2011, 10:32:21 PM
Yay! My Christmas card got featured over on io9 - top billing too!

http://io9.com/5867722/the-years-very-best-geeky-holiday-cards/gallery/1

Brilliant and much deserved. You'll have to get something out for next Xmas, there is clearly demand for it.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

staticgirl

That's so cool. I haven't had any ideas this year, my mind just goes blank.

Gibson Quarter

Congrats Rad! I'd seen this art over on your DA account , but this link is aces.

JOE SOAP

Buddy

Something I did about 20 years ago... back before Miller had gone all mental and crap.
Big fan of Millers art and always wondered what his Dredd would look like.

(this was years before the rejected Dredd cover he did)

Daveycandlish

I am the Master. You will obey me

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

HdE

I've been pimping this elsewhere - figued I don't post artwork here much, so it might be a good piece to break the ice with:
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Neil McClements

radiator