Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

I can't see anything either. Just checking, I see it is a Facebook attachment which I'd imagine isn't going to be something everyone (anyone?) can see.

Try using a dedicated image hosting service - tinypic don't even require you to have an account.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Hoagy

Cheers Emp. As said before the text is very amateur. But the design was a pleasing puzzle that slotted together well.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Dandontdare

ooh nice. I've got quite a few photos similar to that from a festival when I tool loads of pics of people juggling and swinging fire, all with slow exposures.

Dandontdare

Hoagy

Thank you DDD. :)

Would they be Illuminaughty? Manchester based Cirque de freaque?(sic) Because the photo worked with there is of a friend of mine who does plenty of the fire writing with photographers on hand where ever the troop go. They may be the same troop you've witnessed.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Dandontdare

Those photos are from the Big Green Gathering 2005.

Me and my friends had a miscommunication about which substances were due to be necked on which night, which led to me wandering the site off my tits alone over one night, during which I took loads of freaky photos and videos. (and then the next night, I slept whilst most of my mates tripped the light fantastic!  :rolleyes:)

RossBam

here is page 3 of my Dredd story

RossBam

you should be able to see what's coming next

markchilly

Dredd goes undercover in Taff-City One.

CrazyFoxMachine

MARK THAT'S AMAZING. I want that shoulder pad - ! Helmets a bit batjudge though ;) SURELY A GIANT LEEK WOULD SUFFICE!

blackmocco

Prolific I'm not. Finally wrapped this one up.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Albion

I've just got Procreate for the iPad so I had a quick go at a Dredd.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

johnnystress

Some ideas for a friend's band

Dodsy

Just throwing this out there for all of you fine artists but I've got a couple of scripts I'd love to collaberate on with someone. Just saying...

I'd rather PM people then just copy and past the scripts into the this thread so please get in touch.
Twitter - @dodsy84