Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylestrahm

I like this one too. Do you have any sequentials online?

Quote from: Archie on 04 October, 2012, 11:50:11 PM
Thanks for all the nice, positive comments all, this is normally the first place I look when I log on and I'm always knocked out by the talent here.

One more from me, my interpretation of Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen

kylestrahm

awesome.

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 24 August, 2012, 05:59:06 AM
Great to see so  much lovely work being posted here.  ;)  Heres a pic I did last night : Zombo loves you!

Neil McClements

Thanks Kylestrahm much appreciated, if you click on the link below you'll find all sorts of nonsense, scribbles, sketches and other random stuff. Not very many sequentials at the moment.

http://inkapacitated.blogspot.co.uk/

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Archie on 18 October, 2012, 12:24:23 AM
Not very many sequentials at the moment.

http://inkapacitated.blogspot.co.uk/

Ye've had sequentials in Dr WTF 2012 and Lost:Boys from Disconnected Press thus far. Both lettered by me (I'm not stalking you), you modest dog!

Neil McClements

Ha! Yeah and just think if I ever,ever got a big paying gig out side of small press you can honestly say " I brought that lad through".

Always grateful Owen, always will be.

CrazyFoxMachine

Oh I won't be saying it.

I'm going to get a t-shirt printed.

Darren Stephens

Quote from: kylestrahm on 18 October, 2012, 12:13:59 AM
awesome.

Thank you very much, Kylestrahm!

Terrific work as ever, Archey. :)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent stuff all round, as usual but I doff my hat to flip-r mk2 as that has brought back some childhood memories. Yes I did used to buy Captain Britain in the day!

SIP

Howdy everyone!  Great stuff (as usual). Always a thread I keep a close eye on and the quality continues to be as impressive as ever.

I am not producing so many one-off illustrations lately due to trying to complete my commitment on a strip I have been working on for some years now with Paul Von Scott - "Lubatek". 

We are hoping to produce an american-format collected edition (with new strips, new artwork, new text as well) next year - anyway, I have been working on a cover idea this week and thought you might like a look! Some refinement/tinkering to do - but close to finished.

Cheers
Simon.

CrazyFoxMachine

PENTER! Where've you been?! Beautiful cover, absolutely loaded with detail - reminds me o' that old Synammon one by the Teague - !

COMMANDO FORCES

Love the way the hair is drawn and those eyes...

SIP

Hey CrazyFoxMachine.....yeah, do feel like i have been away a while - rest assured i have been quietly lurking!  i seem to have lost the desire to draw much this year, but got back into it a couple of months ago and am now getting back up to speed. Have got about 8 strip pages to draw for the next episode of lubatek and have just passed halfway. Got a little fatigued on black and white comic strip pages (the problem with working on a computer exclusively now is i draw every backhround character as if they were a full page panel) and decided th have a go at a colour pin-up for a change.

Now that you mention it, i know exactly the synamon cover you mean....the picture kind of evolved, she started off fully dressed sitting in a high-tech chair next to a window - i then got a bit carried away on drawing pipes and wires then decided that i had spent far too long on the background to obscue 75 percent of it with a chair!  she lost most of her clothing purely because i think the minimal colours worked better (well thats my story.....).  anyway, i guess it finished up quite a bit different than my original sketch!

SIP

Cheers Commando Forces - glad you like it. A proper Dredd picture will likely follow shortly, i am long overdue.

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

kylestrahm

These are a couple of Halloween images I did for a local comic shop