michael kennedy

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 04 March, 2013, 01:09:41 PM
ohhh me likey, thats grand mikekennedy.

THANKS ZARJAZZER!

just realised caps was on.

my personal blog: www.mdkennedyia.wordpress.com
ENTER THE CRUCIBLE SEQ. ART MAGAZINE: www.crucibleonline.wordpress.com

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Hoagy

Surreal and sopping with humour DC
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Frank

It's HEID and DIDNAE, Davie - the DC Thomson version of Scots provides the official spelling guide for the idiom. That was a great laugh, but I would have thought working Jeemie the moose into a story involving an elephant version of Oor Wullie would have been a no-brainer.

vzzbux

Nice one, although the workmen are contraviening health and safety. They are looking at a hefty fine and being kicked off site. Not to mention the law suit that will ensue.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Daveycandlish

Quote from: sauchie on 05 March, 2013, 11:10:04 PM
the DC Thomson version of Scots provides the official spelling guide for the idiom...
Yeah I reckon some of my phrasing maybe more my native Tyneside than Tayside

QuoteI would have thought working Jeemie the moose into a story involving an elephant version of Oor Wullie would have been a no-brainer.
Now there's an idea for next time!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Hawkmumbler

For my new DA avatar, felt I needed something of my own and ditched the Ginger Ninja shirt elsewhere.

flip-r mk2

A couple for this weeks Weekly TAB ' Female Characters'

Victoria Arkwright from Heart of Empire The Legacy of Luther Arkwright

and Slaine's misses Niamh.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

CrazyFoxMachine

Album cover for friends featuring *ahem* a manic end of the world protester, a pearly king, a dementor (Harry Potter), Brian Butterfield, Ray Winstone, Vision, The Fat Controller, a bad Nicholas Cage in a wig, John Prescott, Father Christmas, an astronaut, Picard having his bald bit chewed on by a tiny Klingon, Flaubert St Cloud (Goat), a Chickenman, Marmalad, Me and Geoffery, Marc Bolan, Judge Dredd, Nightcrawler, a chap, a pirate, Marvin the Paranoid Android, a creepy vampire thing, Gollum, a Clint Eastwood style character, a pipe smoking stove hat fellow, a monocled zombie, a mustachioed dungaree wearer, a happy man, the caterpillar from Labyrinth

staticgirl

That's awesome. Were they all by request?

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers :D Arr, the majority were thought up by my partner in crime Jazz (or Geoffery) who's also in it there next to me - !

kylestrahm

Nice! I like that Picard and Klingon.

NeilFord

Doing some colour layouts to ease back into work this week...

CrazyFoxMachine

Argh. Hate to follow the amazing Mr Ford -

especially with this recycled tat.

Hawkmumbler

Thanks for all the editing software recomendations over at the monthley comp thread, i'll make my thanks here so as not to de-rail that one any further.

Loving everything as usualy peeps, i'll see if I can rustle anything up tommorrow.  ;)