Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Superb stuff Mr. Holden. Loving the lump's where Bruce's ear's are. Nice attention to detail.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Archie on 21 May, 2013, 03:47:06 PM
Space Girl, although I have had it pointed out thats its a little close to Venus Bluegenes!

Really like this. I don't know about Venus but I bought a Robyn album today and I couldn't help noticing a bit of a resemblance.

We never really die.

Neil McClements

Thanks Cosh. Also I have no idea who that girl is!

Richmond Clements

Quote(If any mods wants to delete the same post in the 'attempts at sample script' thread that'd be awesome...)

Done.

radiator

Another movie poster print I've been working on the last few days. It's not final final yet, definitely needs a bit more fine-tuning, but quite pleased with how it's going so far...

CrazyFoxMachine

:O Radiator that's amazing - that should be the cover of the 3-disc DVD of 'em when it comes out. It literally just should be.

radiator

Jon

Bit of a splurge of recent digital paints because, I dunno, it's Saturday;

SuperSurfer

Blimey those are good Jon. Same goes for all the other fine work posted here lately. Inspiring stuff.

I am really liking your instruction videos JayzusB.Christ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sJ4NAugxg
;)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 25 May, 2013, 04:12:40 PM
Blimey those are good Jon. Same goes for all the other fine work posted here lately. Inspiring stuff.

Yeah -- this thread is a little ray of sunshine on even the most dismal of days. Thanks, folks!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

SKD

Stunning work Jon and Archie.

And radiator, that poster is just perfect.

Stew. 

Hawkmumbler

Damn good stuff there Jon. Wish I had your imagination.

michael kennedy

DoomBot

Great work as always, but Jon, those are just epic. Loving the last one in particular...

Darren Stephens

Some lovely work as ever. Jon..... :o ! Awesome. Here's old stony faces....erm, face. A bit of digi painting practice this evening.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^