Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Not related at all - ignore my liquid it's not a response to that!!

Cheers Sauchie for giving us the toughest act to follow imaginable in the form of Hokusai.

Anyway I did this small image for a Bristol pub this week - based on the Bristol coat of arms - -

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Montynero

NorthVox

Thought I'd have a go at doing a photoshop job on my favourite Bolland panel. Didn't turn out as I'd hoped, too blurry, think I messed the layers up.

JayzusB.Christ

Design for a (hopefully) forthcoming mural, very much inspired by Sláine - The Spoils of Annwn, along with Dali and some other 'visual punning' artists whose names I don't know.  Sorry, Johnny, but I'm not quite done with the village yet!

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Here it is again, with slight adjustments to the man's mouth / tree-trunk. It was a bit wussy-looking for a supposed viking warrior

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 01 August, 2013, 01:09:22 PM
Design for a (hopefully) forthcoming mural, very much inspired by Sláine - The Spoils of Annwn, along with Dali and some other 'visual punning' artists whose names I don't know. 

That's brilliant, neebs. You can declare yourself a Mannerist: fruit, bowl, bowl, fruit.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks! Bleeding Mannerist it is then! I used to know all this art terminology in my student days, but that's a long time ago

junox

made this in photoshop tried to keep it  basic  white grey  black  :)
plan is to paint it up as graffiti  in Edinburgh during the festival if i can get enough paint together + time

JayzusB.Christ

johnnystress

That's going to look great Brian! Where is it going to go?

Mabs

Quote from: Stan on 01 July, 2013, 11:48:05 PM
Recently drawn Brit judge Coran in full non-technicolour. Cuz I couldn't find many Brit judge pics..

Oh my grud, that is fucking fantastic, Stan!

Loving your piece too, Johnnystress! You guys are the shit!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: johnnystress on 03 August, 2013, 04:23:23 PM
That's going to look great Brian! Where is it going to go?

Cheers, Johnny! It'll be a wall opposite Spar facing the river, if it goes ahead.  Part of the health clinic or whatever that building there is. Great work on the sexy Confederate chick, by the way!