Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Did this Darth Vader illustration on my iPad when on long train journey last night, as never did Darth Vader before.

mimikeke

@goaty: what prog you use? I bought a pressure sensitive ipad pen but then I broke it immediately > : \  looks like you are getting some nice shading going on

I was doing a quick study but of course I somehow made it into fanart.  So I present to you hipster!Anderson aka I have a headache!Anderson  :P

Goaty

I use Procreate app on my iPad, great layers and brushes, better get another iPen :)

mimikeke

okay oneeee more sketch before bed

just watched the movie today and read some progs and wanted to make a set of 2000AD legos.  I guess it has been done before with dredd, strontium dog etc but whatevs  ::)

Hawkmumbler

Jon

Quote from: mimikeke on 18 February, 2014, 09:30:40 AM
@goaty: what prog you use? I bought a pressure sensitive ipad pen but then I broke it immediately > : \  looks like you are getting some nice shading going on

I was doing a quick study but of course I somehow made it into fanart.  So I present to you hipster!Anderson aka I have a headache!Anderson  :P

This is good.

pictsy

Quote from: mimikeke on 18 February, 2014, 09:30:40 AM

Awesome :D

FlyByKnight

@ mimikeke, great piece of character work, loving the simplicity of it, really stylised, very cool stuff! :)

Jon

Daft comic character concept doodled between proper work. Mostly.

mimikeke

@Jon: nice! diggin the texture. This is just my personal take on it but I would make the head way smaller to emphasize a larger body.

Jon

Thanks for the thought, but I wanted him to have sort of man-baby awkward proportions. But Who knows? If I ever get round to developing him further, that may well happen.

Hoagy

Hulloo!

This was going up on the blog is that ok?

It's a colour version of the B&W Tharg I crow-barred into the Tharg Comp in January. Good starting choice by Archie btw. I tightend up his jumpsuit and blasted him with some colour...

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Darren Stephens

Nice work guys. Love that Tharg, Hoagy. ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Danbo

Love that Jon,crazy steampunky spaceman.

Had a go at colouring my Fear pic,first time trying 'cutting and grading'(thanks DC how to colour comics book)

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.