Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amines2058

Very nice indeed Jon (once again!)  ;). Always look forward to seeing your latest scribblings.

Woolly

Jon, even by your standards those are amazing. You've really upped your game, brilliant stuff  :o

Jon

Karl Stephan

Albion

I've been trying to digitally paint dogs, here's my dog Foxy.

And my friends dog, Basil.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

pictsy

I decided to flesh out a sketch I did of BatGirl from the New 52.  Don't read these comics and I know very little about them.  I do, however, love this costume design.  I would love to have that BatGirl jacket (maybe minus the cape - I'm not a vigilante).

Also, an avatar I made a little while back for my partner.  I have been trying out some new art packages and getting into the whole inking thing.  This was a bit of test but I also wanted to update her avatar.

Jon

Steven Austin

You're bloody tasty with your space crafts Jon.

Jon

Quote from: Steven Austin on 22 November, 2014, 02:44:29 PM
You're bloody tasty with your space crafts Jon.

You see, I should just say thank you - actually I will, let's do that first. Thank you!

But, "crafts".... is that right? That doesn't sound right...

M.I.K.

If "space crafts" is referring to pottery or knitwear made by aliens or spacefolk, it's fine, otherwise, probably not.

The Legendary Shark

Artists! The local village printer, a friend of mine, is looking for a cartoonist for some little jobs (business cards, flyers etc.) so I said I know where there are some talented types.
If anyone's interested (the pay won't be much but it's printed work - Ron Smith swears by it) then PM me for the printer's email address.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Steven Denton

The latest Art Competition made me think about drawing a picture of Mean Angel looking somewhat tragic with his one human eye betraying his sorrow. The initial pen drawing took about two hors ad I can't say I was entirely happy with it. So I scanned it partially fixed it in photo shop, printed then coloured and rescanned the picture to finish it. 

I am in equal measures happy and unhappy with the finished product, which works out on artistic balance (artists are never happy with their work) as being happy. 

pictsy

Looks amazing with colours, Steven.  Awesome stuff :D

Steven Austin

Very cool Steven, the colour really makes it pop.

Here's something I was playing around with this afternoon - just for a bit of fun really - oh and I am NOT a letterer!! ;)