Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: GordyM on 14 June, 2012, 12:32:04 PM
A feature-length horror film that I wrote and am co-producing got funded! We're now in production! Holywood here I come!

Too many exclamation marks!!!

Or not enough!!!!!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

shaolin_monkey

...because I had lumps surgically removed from my arms yesterday, some of which have been there since I was a teenager, and now I am off my face on opiate-based painkillers!  Woo!  A really nice side effect I had this morning were some Dredd related hallucinations as I slipped in and out of lucidity!  Amazing!  I'm due another dose in an hour, so I'm going to read Portrait of a Mutant beforehand and then hopefully have some Stronty hallucinations.  Wish me luck!  Hehe.

The Legendary Shark

If the hallucinations are that good I'd be reading some Anderson, Durham Red, Tyranny Rex, Space Girls...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 June, 2012, 02:24:45 PM
If the hallucinations are that good I'd be reading some Anderson, Durham Red, Tyranny Rex, Space Girls...

The painkillers have shrivelled the old boy to peanut size, so that would be a bit pointless.  I'd rather have some surreal comic based action.  This morning Dredd was explaining why my house was underwater, and he was tracking some pirate trying to launch more nukes at MC-1.  Unfortunately his afternoon I've just felt slightly woozy.  Bah.

Rog69

I don't have glaucoma!

Like the typical bloke that I am I have been putting off getting screened for the damn thing. My Dad is blind because he did exactly the same thing, which makes me an idiot of epic proportions.

Finally admitting that I need glasses for reading and close up stuff I went for a test today and got screened for glaucoma at the same time and got the all clear. I am so relieved that the problem of finding the £200 for my first pair of glasses by next week is barely registering.

exilewood

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 19 June, 2012, 03:50:02 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 June, 2012, 02:24:45 PM

The painkillers have shrivelled the old boy to peanut size, so that would be a bit pointless.  I'd rather have some surreal comic based action.  This morning Dredd was explaining why my house was underwater, and he was tracking some pirate trying to launch more nukes at MC-1.  Unfortunately his afternoon I've just felt slightly woozy.  Bah.

I'd go with the Shark. I take a large & varied amount of drugs (some halluicinogens included) on a daily basis & everything The Shark has ever told me has proved to be entirely trustworthy.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: exilewood on 20 June, 2012, 03:21:15 AM
I'd go with the Shark. I take a large & varied amount of drugs (some hallucinogens included) on a daily basis & everything The Shark has ever told me has proved to be entirely untrustworthy.

Fixed that for you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Quote from: Rog69 on 20 June, 2012, 01:28:30 AM
I don't have glaucoma!

Like the typical bloke that I am I have been putting off getting screened for the damn thing. My Dad is blind because he did exactly the same thing, which makes me an idiot of epic proportions.

Finally admitting that I need glasses for reading and close up stuff I went for a test today and got screened for glaucoma at the same time and got the all clear. I am so relieved that the problem of finding the £200 for my first pair of glasses by next week is barely registering.
I aso pleased for you.  I had years of eye problems and they are getting worse. So glad your are not going to have that. 

vzzbux

Just ordered my Tickets to see Anthrax and Motorhead at The De-Montfort Hall. Blinding.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Something Fishy

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 19 June, 2012, 12:21:24 PM
...because I had lumps surgically removed from my arms yesterday, some of which have been there since I was a teenager, and now I am off my face on opiate-based painkillers!  Woo!  A really nice side effect I had this morning were some Dredd related hallucinations as I slipped in and out of lucidity!  Amazing!  I'm due another dose in an hour, so I'm going to read Portrait of a Mutant beforehand and then hopefully have some Stronty hallucinations.  Wish me luck!  Hehe.

Had opiates twice.  Cardiac arrests both times followed by resuscitation Second was because the idiots didn't listen to me. 

Yeah, doesn't really work for me.

Roger Godpleton

JOE SOAP

Roger Godpleton

I thought I'd opened the last pineapple lolly instead of orange but it turned out that I had already eaten all of the orange and then pineapple tasted extra good because of the lowered expectations.

GordyM

Quote from: bikini kill on 14 June, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 14 June, 2012, 05:08:16 PM
Good news GordyM! Is there a trailer yet?  :) :)

The fact there isn't makes me fear the Producers have no confidence in this film. Together with the rumours of GordyM being locked out of the edit suite, it makes me worried that this film will go straight to DVD.

We'll be lucky to get it to DVD. The best we'll manage is probably flip books.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file