Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveGYNWA

Raising a beer to him!
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Oh no that's awful news. Loved the Ace of Spades Album despite other rock/metal fans claiming Motorhead were shit. They liked Zeppelin and Deep Purple but Motorhead will always be part of my memory for that time. Damn shame. Only 61 too.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

CrazyFoxMachine

A very silly man. A very philthy man. Gutted by this he, Lemmy and Fast Eddie Clarke would have been a hell of a line up to see.

Karl Stephan

Jihadi John, apparently

Rest in Pieces

Grugz

don't think "rest" is appropriate "burn in eternal torment " would be more fitting.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

JayzusB.Christ

At least 120 innocent people in Paris. Fuck ISIS.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

By Jesus what an atrocity, what a truly awful thing has befallen Paris.

ZenArcade

My sympathies with the people of Paris. Dreadful murder of innocents. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Zarjazzer

oblivion awaits the murderous trash that carried out the atrocities and their whining, cowardly cheerleaders too. DAESH, AQ, whoever are just a bloody pathetic footnote in history. Paris will go on.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 14 November, 2015, 06:54:31 AM

I read that it was 140, and perhaps worse.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 14 November, 2015, 11:53:31 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 14 November, 2015, 06:54:31 AM

I read that it was 140, and perhaps worse.

Yep, numbers seem to be rising. Jesus. But yes, Paris will go on, just like Madrid did after the AQ bombings.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

I can't believe what's happened in Paris and am extremely saddened at all those deaths perpetrated by cowards.  :'(

Professor Bear

Heartbreaking.  I've had to step back from Twitter once I realised that there's a lot of people who are glad this happened so they could use it to take potshots at political opponents.

Warren Mitchell has also passed away - best known as tv's Alf Garnett.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Scolaighe Ó'Bear on 14 November, 2015, 01:35:29 PM
Heartbreaking.  I've had to step back from Twitter once I realised that there's a lot of people who are glad this happened so they could use it to take potshots at political opponents.

Warren Mitchell has also passed away - best known as tv's Alf Garnett.

That name and face rings a bell, but otherwise don't recall him.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, Motorhead's Best Drummer.

I heard a story that he broke his wrist on tour. He gaffa taped a drumstick to his cast and played on.
You may quote me on that.