Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bat King

Yeah I was shocked, I hadn't heard about his heart attack in July... Had no idea he was in hospital.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Richmond Clements

Wow. That's a real shock.

The Doctor Alt 8

Agreed. Very shocking & sad news.

Goaty

RIP Terry Nutkins. age 66.

radiator

Aw, that's a sad one.

JamesC

Not Terry Nutkins!
He was one of favourites when I was a child. A very knowledgeable man who knew how to talk to kids without patronising them. A bit like Tony Hart in that respect.
He was a TV natural and will be sadly missed - he still did a hell of a lot of zoological and conservation work I believe.

Mudcrab

Quote from: Goaty on 07 September, 2012, 01:26:34 PM
RIP Terry Nutkins. age 66.

Awww, that's well sad that. Fond memories of Animal Magic.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Something Fishy

Sad news.  RIP.

esoteric ed

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Rog69

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I just heard the tragic news that the promising young Ulster Rugby star, Nevin Spence, his brother and his father have died in a farming accident
You may quote me on that.

Daveycandlish

Just seen that on the news. Drowning in a slurry pit? Can't imagine that's a nice way to go :sick:
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

von Boom

Quote from: pops1983 on 15 September, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
I just heard the tragic news that the promising young Ulster Rugby star, Nevin Spence, his brother and his father have died in a farming accident

It's so sad when a young person with such a bright future dies.