Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 May, 2013, 12:00:05 PMA quick glance at the comments threads of the World Wide Web strongly suggests that the same assholes are everywhere.

You mean the grass really isn't greener?

TordelBack

'Greener' as in 'loogie', possibly.

JOE SOAP

johnnystress

sounds bogey

Old Tankie

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 24 May, 2013, 11:13:05 AM
Quote from: Mabs on 24 May, 2013, 12:01:04 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 May, 2013, 10:19:28 PM
As a squaddie, he would've had a good laugh at that Mabs ;)

Heh, thanks CF. Just really saddened by this whole affair really. And the repurcussions too, with the EDL/BNP trying to hijack the tragedy for their own purposes (which usually revolves around anti-Muslim vitriol). They're just as bad as those two idiots that killed that young man. I really worry for our country at times....
Amen Amen! I've never felt so ashamed to be British. That's why i'm getting the hell out of here before everything goes supernova.

So where is this nirvana you're heading to then?  Good luck with finding it.

R.I.P Drummer Rigby

Adrian Bamforth

Hawkmumbler

My heart actualy sank at this one. Bill was an amzing comic actor. :(

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Daveycandlish

:(
I think that just leaves the Vicar and Pike now, doesn't it?
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 27 May, 2013, 05:19:37 PM
:(
I think that just leaves the Vicar and Pike now, doesn't it?
Frank Williams is still alive? Blimey, he's not doing to bad.

Adrian Bamforth

We still also have Mrs Fox (Pamela Cundell), plus Liz Frazer played Mrs Pike in the film, but it's been a sad year for fans of the show with David Croft, Bill Pertwee and Clive Dunn leaving us, plus Philip "Don't tell him Pike" Madoc last year.

HdE

My grandma, after a two year long battle with a vast combination of different health problems.

Although we knew this was coming someday, it still came as a terrible shock.

She'd spent the bank holiday weekend surrounded by close family, and was taken ill abruptly just a short while after they'd all left.

Rest in peace, old gal. You've earned it.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Richmond Clements

Sorry the hear that HdE.

TordelBack

Condolences, HdE.  Grandmothers are a treasure.

mogzilla

sorry for your loss mate grandparents are the best