Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 17 April, 2014, 10:06:10 PM
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Neither unexpected nor untimely and yet it still feels like an unexpected ending.
We never really die.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Richmond Clements

locustsofdeath!

Bat King

Not a soccer fan so I hadn't heard of him either. It is pretty sad, shoulda had years ahead of him.

The link could have been a bit more sensitively worded.

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

GrinningChimera

GrinningChimera

double up sorry.

I was trying to insert a video link to bubbles in that last post. But it was too difficult. I know it's possible but it's clearly beyond me. Bah. So The Simpsons will have to do instead

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 18 April, 2014, 07:16:36 PM
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 18 April, 2014, 06:58:47 PM
Dylan Tombides dead at 20

Dude, are you just looking for dead people?

Nope, just came up on FaceBook, the other guy's death was mentioned in another forum that I frequent!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

I, Cosh

Rubin Carter. Just last night my mother and I were drunkenly debating the relative merits of Hurricane and Joey. Both the songs and their respective protagonists. I don't recall reaching any solid verdict.
We never really die.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Tito Villanova, Barcelona's manager last year!!!
Texts from Last Night

Spikes

Batman's Superior Cousin

It's from another forum that I frequent!!! >:(
Texts from Last Night

mogzilla

A 10 yr old lad I've looked after for many years passed away from his degenerative condition last week..cant post his name for confidential reasons but he was a lovely lad and will be missed by us all. :'(
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Dark Jimbo

I think their point is... well, this thread was never supposed to be a trainspotter's obsessive death inventory, Batson. It's somewhere to mark the passing of someone you knew, or a creator whose work you always admired, a muscian you've been a fan of for years, someone who maybe had links with Tooth...

You seem to just link to any old death-related article for the sake of doing so. I mean... do you support Barcelona FC? Has their former manager's loss affected you particularly? Or at all? Had you even heard of him before now?
@jamesfeistdraws

Skullmo

Quote from: The Cosh on 20 April, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
Rubin Carter. Just last night my mother and I were drunkenly debating the relative merits of Hurricane and Joey. Both the songs and their respective protagonists. I don't recall reaching any solid verdict.

Both great songs!
It's a joke. I was joking.