Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heath C Ackley

Leonard Nimoy - Legend.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

ThryllSeekyr

So sad, no more  (While being Poiant, not disrespectful...) Spock or In Search Of....

Quote from: SpockWhile the needs of the one....outweigh the needs of the few

Only repeating that quote here, because it was one of his more interesting one from the scifi series he was best known for.

Were the needs of the few that much greater.........

:(

ZenArcade

Boris Nemtsov, Russian liberal politician, shot 4 times in the back. Another voice stilled in an increasingly controlling Russia. RIP. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Richmond Clements

Quote from: ZenArcade on 28 February, 2015, 11:07:18 AM
Boris Nemtsov, Russian liberal politician, shot 4 times in the back. Another voice stilled in an increasingly controlling Russia. RIP. Z

What an amazing coincidence this was!

Hawkmumbler

I have several choice words on this subject but i'll take them to the politics thread.
RIP chap

Colin YNWA

Sorry to read about the passing at only 59 of one of the co-creators of The Simpson Sam Simon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31801198

ZenArcade

Gosh, I've been ever so busy, I'm only catching this now. Simon is a late 20th century; early 21st century person of note. I'm fairly ambivalent about most of the post 2003 Simpsons episodes but that episode with Grandpappy Simpson stroking the revolver saying "you're the bees knees baby an I missed you bad" is a bealter. God rest him. Z

Dark Jimbo

After the last fortnight I almost didn't dare click on this thread when I saw new posts.  :(
@jamesfeistdraws

ZenArcade

It's been a hard school Dark Jimbo and no mistake. We'll have better ones. Z ;)

Goaty

Terry Pratchett, :( just read it on twitter. RIP :(

sheridan

Dandontdare

aw that's a shame. I devoured all of the earlier discworld books, but tailed off a bit as they were starting to become a little formulaic, but they were astonishing books and spawned hundreds of imitators.

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Dunk!

Crappy news.

RIP Mr Pratchett, your works brought me a lot of much needed laughter over the years.

"Heads or some sort of fish with legs?"

Dunk!
"Trust we"

von Boom

Incredibly sad news. RIP Sir Terry.  :'(