Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

That's very sad news. She wasn't that old. RIP Ms. Lee.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 26 May, 2015, 03:08:17 PM
Ramsey Campbell has tweeted that mainly-fantasy author Tanith Lee has died. Wikipedia seems to confirm. No other info.

Just heard the same through a FB friend who knows her...

Hawkmumbler

Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Cancelled after 28 seasons, many a happy hour of laughter. Mostly at Preston.

Ghost MacRoth

Shame.  Have to say the replacement for LaMarr was a bit crap (IMO) so hadn't watched it for a few years.  Still sad to hear the axe has fallen though.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Goaty

Just hear about Charles Kennedy, Former Liberal Democrat leader. 55 is no age to go

ZenArcade

Sad news about Charles Kennedy who passed away overnight. He had many daemons to contend with; but always came across as one of the very few genuine politicians in the UK. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Goaty

Dammit! RIP Sir Christopher Lee, 93 :(

Hawkmumbler

Buggering, buggering sodding hell.  :'(

Ghost MacRoth

Just read that on FB.....bah.....guess it was only a matter of time at his age, glad he kept acting just about all the way to the end.  Legend.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Zenith 666

Christopher lee.What a life the man lived and what a wonderful actor.Rest in peace.

Something Fishy

That's very sad news indeed.  One of the true greats.  A good age though.  RIP Mr Lee.

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Colin YNWA

Christopher Lee appeared in high profile films and turned out captivating performances even into his nineties can't really think of a better tribute to the man.

Thank you sir.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Christopher Lee was a special forces soldier during WW2 and an amazing and charismatic actor.  :(
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Satanist

A real shame but a very good age and a life well lived.

RIP sir!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?