Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 22 February, 2016, 09:57:03 PM
Douglas Slocombe director of photography for such films as Raiders, The Italian Job, The Great Gatsby and more. Aged 103.
And what a career he led, active until the very end. RIP

rogue69

Irish actor Johnny Murphy has passed away.

The star was best known for his role as trumpet player Joey "The Lips" Fagan in The Commitments, a role he beat Van Morrison and Rory Gallagher to.

I, Cosh

Anyone who has ever watched live cycling on TV will surely recognise the mellifluous tones, easygoing charm and ability to waffle cheerfully on for hours about cheese which characterised the commentary of the now late, great David Duffield.

Chapeau.
We never really die.

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

IAMTHESYSTEM

More sad news. Feck off indeed. RIP Frank Kelly.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

JayzusB.Christ

That's a shame.  Well before he was Father Jack he was writing very funny proto-Ted semi-surreal comedy set in rural Ireland; he'll be missed.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Professor Bear

von Boom

Aw Feck. That is terrible news. RIP Frank.  :'(

TordelBack

One of the greats, and a pure gentleman by all accounts.

Bat King

Feck!

I need drink n women now! NOW!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 28 February, 2016, 01:46:34 PM
That's a shame.  Well before he was Father Jack he was writing very funny proto-Ted semi-surreal comedy set in rural Ireland; he'll be missed.

Indeed - was already a great before Jack came along. That just cemented it. A lovely man.

Toilet Duck, anyone?
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

sheridan

I hope they checked the floor polish!

maryanddavid

Frank Kelly, he featured so much in my telly watching, anyone remember Wollyhead (Knock on the Door??) on Radio One(RTE).