Main Menu

Thread Race 2000

Started by Smiley, 02 July, 2002, 08:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

Oddboy

If I were the petty type, I'd start another 8 threads straight away.
But I'm not.
So I won't.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Ol^ Marbles

Bah, I can't believe that sly old fox Wake won the 2000th thread competition with a lame-o 'Dredd Action figure' post.

Smiley

Power corrupts, Colonel.

Ol^ Marbles

Too true. Blatant example of Insider Dealing if you ask me.
I think the result of the competition should be set aside, Wake stripped of his crown and the race for thread 3000 declared well and truly on !

Oddboy

At least it was relevant to 2000AD... coulda been some off_topic rant about baboons or something.

Wake

At least it was 'on-topic' and not just a repeat of a previous thread (digital archives, do not bend).

Plus, it was posted 40 minutes after thread 1999, so I did give everyone else a fair chance.

Wake

Ol^ Marbles

Ok ok I hear ye. I'll try and stay on_topic as much has possible and not mention the following unless severly provoked :
(a) 'Battle'
(b) My personal relaxation technique invloving stripping naked and jumping around the room, whooping like an enraged baboon.

;o)
Mark.

Trout

"I'll try... not mention the following unless severly provoked :
(b) My personal relaxation technique invloving stripping naked and jumping around the room, whooping like an enraged baboon. "

Actually Colonel, I'd like to hear more about that.

I could do with a laugh.

- A fully-clothed Trout

Ol^ Marbles

Glad you asked. Its all about stress management you see.
At the advanced level you achieve a similar level of nudity, but then just thrash around bellowing like a bull elephant seal triumphantly mounting its mate.

Well it works for me. Wife doesn't like it.

Oddboy

She's probably just jealous of the bull elephant seal.
$;?)