Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 September, 2010, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 31 August, 2010, 06:21:00 PM
If someone has an attitude problem then they shouldnt be working serving customers in a cafe.

True 'nuff, but I am impressed that the exchange was intense enough that you could work out someone's sexual orientation without knowing their gender!

In Brighton it's a question of playing fairly safe odds.
STRIKE !!!

Proudhuff

Quote from: House of Usher on 04 September, 2010, 10:59:41 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 02 September, 2010, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 31 August, 2010, 06:21:00 PM
If someone has an attitude problem then they shouldnt be working serving customers in a cafe.

True 'nuff, but I am impressed that the exchange was intense enough that you could work out someone's sexual orientation without knowing their gender!

In Brighton it's a question of playing fairly safe odds.

That's why Mr Wolf stays there :D
DDT did a job on me

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 03 September, 2010, 06:16:18 PM
Cyberleader, thank god your not doing written reviews!  :lol: Though, it would be torturously entertaining, trying to work out what in the name of the baby Jesus your going on about!  ;)

well if you up to the challenage I wright a Blog talking about stuf I have bort and what I think of it.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

mogzilla

Quote from: Banners on 03 September, 2010, 12:42:48 PM
You anticipate waiting in all day for a delivery as the courier can't give a time, nip out for 5 minutes - and they turn up in your absence. This means they leave a card and you don't get the delivery until next week. Grrr...

M@

the fuckers hide round the corner y'know

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 04 September, 2010, 09:09:32 PM
well if you up to the challenage I wright a Blog talking about stuf I have bort and what I think of it.

And it's everything you'd hope it would be. Genius.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

SmallBlueThing

...because ive just spent half an hour reading 'The Giant Book Of Villains' (magpie books, 1994) and despite being a rufty tufty type, i now feel emotionally and physically sick. Lucian Staniak and Peter Kurten: you fuckers.
SBT

Emperor

Quote from: Paul faplad Finch on 04 September, 2010, 09:55:03 PM

Oh I dunno - that photograph is out of focus.

CL2K: I know it has been said before but I'm sure you'd find a spellchecker a real help - you are making some impressively consistent spelling mistakes so you could even write it up in a word processor and the auto correct would do a lot of the work for you. I think you'd find it very helpful and you might start spotting the mistakes as you type.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

worldshown

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 04 September, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
Lucian Staniak and Peter Kurten: you fuckers.

Kürten I'd heard of but not Staniak. Shit, that must have been uneasy reading.

COMMANDO FORCES

I am sat outside my local store with a trailer full of food for tomorrow and I can't get in. The reason being that some twat has put a heavy duty padlock onto the bolt alongside the shop one. I have sat here for 47 minutes and am awaiting Vicky's mob to cut it off.
Still, it means I can fart about on the web before I get in there and read my book!

Emperor

Quote from: worldshown on 04 September, 2010, 11:46:10 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 04 September, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
Lucian Staniak and Peter Kurten: you fuckers.

Kürten I'd heard of but not Staniak. Shit, that must have been uneasy reading.

The story of Albert Fish never fails to horrify - I lost count of the number of times I thought to myself "he did what?" when first reading about him.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

nev

I've can't find the book I was reading. I bet I fucking lost it.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Inev on 05 September, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
I've can't find the book I was reading. I bet I fucking lost it.
Nay. It's over there.
We never really die.

Darren Stephens

Quote from: Darren Stephens on 03 September, 2010, 06:16:18 PM
Cyberleader, thank god your not doing written reviews!  :lol: Though, it would be torturously entertaining, trying to work out what in the name of the baby Jesus your going on about!  ;)

Followed.  :lol:
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

TordelBack

It's a thing of beauty and wonder.  Today's entry:  "Some Times Things can be more than a Cowindins"

CL2K, you are to spelling what the rainforests are (allegedely) to medicine, an unstoppable engine of creation.  Keep it up man, you have Samuel Johnson on the ropes!

Emperor

Quote from: TordelBack on 05 September, 2010, 07:06:09 PM

It's a thing of beauty and wonder.  Today's entry:  "Some Times Things can be more than a Cowindins"

CL2K, you are to spelling what the rainforests are (allegedely) to medicine, an unstoppable engine of creation.  Keep it up man, you have Samuel Johnson on the ropes!

And Johnson never came up with anything as good as Arsom, or at least nothing Tharg used.