Main Menu

Jumping the shark

Started by W. R. Logan, 21 February, 2012, 12:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Well after many years of the boards decline I think it's finally as bad as its ever been.
Time for another long walk and see if it gets any better after a short break.

radiator

Trout

See you around, you miserable old sod.  ;)

FWIW, I agree with you. I only take brief glances on here now. There are plenty of good people, but I find myself avoiding the posts of quite a lot of loonies.

CrazyFoxMachine

Yeah thanks for letting us know.

Dark Jimbo

Again? Didn't you leave the board 'for good' last time?

It's peaks and troughs - the board's taken a decided downturn in the last couple of weeks (due almost entirely to a certain two boarders, at least one of which is almost certainly him) but it's done it before and always gravitates back to normality in no time. It's just a question of riding it out.
@jamesfeistdraws

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

Buttonman

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Gavin_Leahy_Block

See you around, Logan. I do understand why though, my visits and posts here have become even less frequent then what they once were.

COMMANDO FORCES

TTFN for now Logan. I agree the forum has lost a bit of its shine lately, see you around  :wave:

Goaty

Cant blamed you, the forum gone weird last few days, take care Logan!

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

mygrimmbrother

What have I missed? What's been weird guys?

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

mogzilla

i just hope you bought the shark a drink and a bag of chips first ;)