Main Menu

Uwe Boll to directed new Judge Dredd?

Started by Goaty, 26 September, 2007, 06:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

If he wants to pay the flight fares[business class  +] to Vancouver then happy to fight him as long as its not rules of the ring.It would be nice to see Vancouver again
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bico

He hand-picked his opponents for the boxing match, and turned down one amateur-level kickboxer who called him out personally - not exactly leaving it to chance, was he?  He also claimed he'd arrange fight training for the matches before any of the critics got near the ring.  Didn't happen.

Having said all that, I do like the idea of internet people being called out if they write a bad review.  It somehow makes the world seem like a better place if there's a chance Wil Ferrel might get his face punched off the next time he makes an alleged comedy.

Peter Wolf

You cant be serious.Have you seen what he looks like? A bit on the podgy side to say the least.

Ron Pearlman was in Bloodrayne.He should have had a go .He looks like he could fight.

Top Tip :  If you get a small sqaure of Lead sheet about 2 inches or so square  then roll it up into a small roll of lead that is circular and fits in the palm of your hand and your fist then it adds a lot lot more force to your punches because it is adding weight to the punch .

Bico

Surely just hitting harder would make more sense?

Satanist

Or a horse shoe, just whack em with a horse shoe. or if theres no horses about then half a house brick.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Peter Wolf

My physics is non existant but i think it is the mass or density  of the object combined with the speed at which it is moving is measured in Newtons so the heavier object will always have more force behind it at the point of impact.

I nearly did use a whole brick once but the individual i was going to use it on ran off.

I am not saying anymore about this sort of thing now .I think thats enough for tonight.

ThryllSeekyr

Uwe Boll should be movie producer or a accountant, not a director.

vzzbux

What films has Uwe Boll done so i can see what sot of a director he is....I was looking forward to Postal until I saw this thread. Check out the trailer to the film, sick but funny
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

worldshown

His reputation is based on the films from 2003 onwards.

Link: http://imdb.com/name/nm0093051/" target="_blank">Touched by the hand of Boll

P-BOT/1138

HELL NO!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY OF HIS "MOVES"? :-P

P-BOT/1138

OK SO I MEANT MOVIES. MY FUNTIN' I BUTTON REFUSES TO WORK SOMETIMES :-P

vzzbux

Never seen any of his films and cant say I am attracted to any of the titles so I think I will watch Postal and agree with everybodies posts that Boll should stay the fuck away from Dredd
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.