Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: "The Cosh"FRENCH FANCIES.

See there's two of us...
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Callahan":lol:
Almost a year later & still a google search for 2000ad chronology will bring you here to MY list.
Funny though that Touched By The Hand Of A Wanker site doesn't show up?
I certainly hope he's gotten over it & stopped sooking about not getting the credit he so desperately demanded.

And hopefully after all this time reading comic books he's finally learnt how to read properly before strolling up on his imaginary high horse & shooting off his mouth.

See you in another year or so.
Tip:   try not to spend your lives on forums too much ranting & raving like anyone really cares  ;)
Go out & get a girlfriend or something.

Thats because your list that you posted here made about 2 or 3 alterations to an already existing list which no one quite knows for sure wether you used that list as reference and just updated it and posted it here or did all the referencing for it yourself.

Googling 2000ad chronology does indeed point the web browser here instead of "touched by the ...etc" and when that happens they probably end up reading the entire thread for their own amusement and probably realise what a Tit you are in the process.Its good advertising for you and for "touched by the....etc".

Its all quite simple really.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

My favourite biscuits are those Fox's Cream Crunches are whatever they're called. They are delicious. Biscuits pale in comparison of ice cream. 'Spesh that Carte D'or made with marscarpone.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kerrin

Co-op triple choc cookies have done wonders for my waistline, I would thoroughly recommend them if you wish to maintain a manly physique like mine. Parp.

+rufus+

You know some times when I'm working.. and it's nearly midnight, I think.. I'll stop see what sane people do with their evenings..

Hmmm...

:lol:  :lol:

JOE SOAP

ya can't beat an Iceberger...

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "peterwolf"Googling 2000ad chronology does indeed point the web browser here instead of "touched by the ...etc" and when that happens they probably end up reading the entire thread for their own amusement and probably realise what a Tit you are in the process.Its good advertising for you and for "touched by the....etc".
Its all quite simple really.

Makes you wonder how much of an arse you have to be to have someone more disliked than the Wolf.

Peter Wolf

Makes you wonder how much of an arse you have to be to not understand how Google searches work.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Large48

Rufus;

Back to work you slacker!!!!

:lol:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

James Stacey

Well done Callahan for being a Thread-Necro on top of his other achievements or I'd not have had the pleasure of reading this thread.

As for biscuits, can't beat the Peek Freen's Trotsky Assortment. Whaddya mean they aren't real!

Grant Goggans

I prefer Garibaldis.

"Revolutionary biscuits of Italy,
Rise up out of your box,
You have nothing to looooose but your wafers,
Yum yum yum yum yum!"

M.I.K.

I remember E.T. biscuits back when the film was first released. They had odd flavours like "cola" and they were funny colours like bright green.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "M.I.K."I remember E.T. biscuits back when the film was first released. They had odd flavours like "cola" and they were funny colours like bright green.

are you sure they weren't just repackaged mould?

Matt Timson

I don't understand.  A mentalist incursion- and I failed to wade in and bully him?  How can this be?!?

:roll:
Pffft...