Main Menu

No Megazines for US readers?

Started by Rex Gambill, 21 December, 2001, 06:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Gambill

Longtime U.S. reader/collector here, getting worried that someone's decided the Megazine won't be distributed to the States anymore. Why am I worried?

U.S. collectors who buy from comics shops can pre-order comics from the monthly Previews catalog, published by Diamond Comics, the national distributor.

Last month's Previews order form (for comics shipping in January) listed 2000AD progs 1273-1276, but not Judge Dredd Megazine Vol 4 No 7.

And this month's Previews (for comics shipping in February) lists 2000AD progs 1277-1280, but makes no mention of the anticipated Judge Dredd Megazine Vol 4 No 8.

Have Rebellion cancelled the Megazine? Is it no longer being shipped to the US? Or is it an omission on Previews' part?
Does anyone know?

Cheers
Rex Gambill

Thread Zero

Rex,
I think you can order the Meg through Rebellion's worldwide subscriptions service. So you can always get your Meg fix.

Or perhaps the yanks know something we don't and the Meg is going to be cancelled.

Hooray!

Only joking....I think:O)

scojo

Wake

The Megazine wasn't listed because of an error (I'm not sure if Rebellion forgot to send details in time or Previews forgot to print them)

To my knowledge, there are no plans to cancel the Megazine or stop shipping it to the USA.

As Scojo said, you could always take out a subscription.

Link: Subscribe online

Mk13

No plans at all to cancel the Megazine - in fact we expect it to go from strength to strength in the new year.

The reason it's not in Previews is because there were various issues involving deadlines and the ructions caused by changing staff, moving to Oxford etc, so it was missed out for that particular issue.

Normal service will be resumed next issue.