Main Menu

League of Extraordinary Gents Film

Started by Proudhuff, 06 March, 2003, 04:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Today's Herald newspaper carries a extensive interview with Sir Sean Connery, mostly about his taxes and politics, but he does mention the LXG film :

'Despite the country's beauty there had been terrible floods, and it was one of the worst film experiences he had had: millions of dollars worth of sets were destroyed and there were major arguements between himself (Sean) and director Stephen Norington'

Sean then goes on to descibe Norington as Mr Hyde, then he waxes lyrical about the Herald's on line letter page and how simulating it was to read whilst in his sickbed.

Thought you might like to know, as strangely the article isn't online

Mediahuff
DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

paulvonscott

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

'Sean then goes on to descibe Norington as Mr Hyde, then he waxes lyrical about the Herald's on line letter page and how simulating it was to read whilst in his sickbed.'

>On the commentary track for Blade, Wesley Snipes describes Norrington as 'the new James Cameron' A comment which I believe was directed at his temprement rather than his talent.

Link: rac

Buddy

As James Cameron has no talent I can only assume he was referring to his temperment.

As for the LOEG movie, I have yet to hear/read/receive throught thought transfer that it's gonna be any good. In fact I would go as far to say 'It's Pants'....

Proudhuff

Best to expect pants then its a nice sirprise.. a bit like a blind date I'm told.

Old Hand Puke

DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

'a bit like a blind date I'm told.'

I went on a blind date once. I ended up getting married.
Never again...