Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Looks like a Jamie Smart DR and Quinch then!

Colin YNWA

And I'm going to punt on Michael Allred on  Zenith there as well.

IndigoPrime

The older I get, the less I like Dr & Quinch. But. A *Jamie Smart* full-on anarchy Dr & Quinch in Regened...

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 26 January, 2022, 10:02:48 PM
The older I get, the less I like Dr & Quinch. But. A *Jamie Smart* full-on anarchy Dr & Quinch in Regened...

This - exactly this.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

CalHab

Whoah. That looks spectacular. Great work by Dan Cornwell.

Is that Dylan Teague colouring? Fantastically atmospheric.

A nice tribute on the block, as well.

Colin YNWA

Yeah the block tribute is great.

That is Dylan's colour palette - its so distinctive and he does get a credit.

IndigoPrime

Robin Low

broodblik

Hardback cover for Black Beth - Vengeance Be Thy Name:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

IndigoPrime

Nice. I did like that new story, but this is a really skinny book. Will mull it over though, because I would like a copy. (I wish they'd do more. Black Beth could nicely fill the Sláine gap.)

Link Prime

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 01 February, 2022, 11:38:01 AM
Yeah the block tribute is great.

That is Dylan's colour palette - its so distinctive and he does get a credit.

Yes & Yes.

Have the Cornwell and Teague Droids collaborated previously?
Seems like a perfect match.

broodblik

From Ken Niemand's twitter:

Just finished the script for the last episode of An Honest Man, sequel to last year's Dredd story A Penitent Man.
Looking forward to seeing what @JumbleCashback does with it all this time around.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 02 February, 2022, 11:10:56 AM
Nice. I did like that new story, but this is a really skinny book. Will mull it over though, because I would like a copy. (I wish they'd do more. Black Beth could nicely fill the Sláine gap.)

Excellently put: I really enjoyed BB, and I'd love to get this book, but there's not a lot in it. I do hope we get some more Beth from this creative team.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

From Rob Williams twitter:

New Judge Dredd story by me & @PaddyGod1 on the way in @2000AD
Sneak peak...