Main Menu

For those outside the UK getting their prog from the LCS...

Started by 13school, 04 January, 2022, 01:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13school

... a question: I don't know if Diamond have started up again with filling orders or what, but my local comic shop (I'm in Australia) had the progs and Megazine from March 2021 for me on my most recent visit. Have people outside the UK received anything more recent than that?

I'd thought I was only a few months behind - on the Meg at least - but when the delays became obvious last year I put the last few years worth of 2000AD in storage for when things picked up (or I finally bit the bullet and subscribed directly). So I'm not sure if these are the most recent packs sent by Diamond or are just a month my LCS skipped and have finally back filled.

Link Prime

A few blips here in ROI when De Brits went a bit Mad Max at the petrol pumps, otherwise we are up to date as of December 2021.

13school

I'm definitely not that up to date - there's at least a couple months lag and it wouldn't surprise me if it was over six months now.

I'm not sure whether it's worth waiting to see if the delayed progs eventually show up or cut my losses, but trying to fill a gap that size is going to be a struggle (financially at least).