Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Valkyries vs. M.A.C.H.0 Round 2 Heat 07

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 January, 2022, 06:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Welcome to Round 2, week 1 . This is where things get really interesting. All the big hitters are in the draw and let me tell you there are some ties coming up that will get the hearts racing and the camera's out for live coverage. They will cover acres of print on the back pages. There are also ties that will barely get mentioned on their local radio news summary. Week 1 however does feel a little like a warm up however. It hasn't got any of the high profile draws I hoped it might to kick us off, but it does start to hint at what's to come...

We end the first week with a couple ties that remind us there is a lot of chaff still to get through, even as we run our hands through the wheat (what, huh what an awful sentence!). Mind I'm a big fan of M.A.C.H.0 a glorious early strip. Valkyries ... well I've read it... :

Valkyries - more info

Vs

M.A.C.H.O - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 23rd January  and the winner gets a place in Round 3 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

broodblik

Valkyries was quite weak but I never liked M.A.C.H.O so I am voting for the referee (like in the Ashes as an outsider it is illogical for me support any of those teams :))
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

rogue69

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 20 January, 2022, 06:48:41 AM
Valkyries was quite weak but I never liked M.A.C.H.O so I am voting for the referee (like in the Ashes as an outsider it is illogical for me support any of those teams :))

Hawkeye is ready to review the appeal if needed...just expecting Valkyries to walk.

AlexF

I always think Valkyries is going to be better than I remember on a re-read... and it never is.
Nice to get some sex-positivity in the Prog, but without a story to match it's just silly. MACH Zero, on the other hand, manages ot be both silly and moving in equal measure.

MACH Zero to go all the way! Wuuuurgh!

Magnetica

Mach Zero is on the small list of thrills I've never read, but given its up against Valkyries, it's no contest: MACH 0.

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 20 January, 2022, 08:03:39 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 20 January, 2022, 06:48:41 AM

Hawkeye is ready to review the appeal if needed...just expecting Valkyries to walk.

No, no, no walking when playing down under even when your middle stump gets completely obliterated by a perfect yorker you wait fir the umpire to raise his finger, so Valkyrie you wait for the raised finger
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

MACH ZERO for me, please. The light pr0n Valkyries is worse than Space Girls, and yet has managed to escape the vitriol.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Southstreeter

I've never read Mach 0 but it must be better than Valkyries.

norton canes

Colin YNWA

Quite quiet on this on this more recent votes at the end of this week not quite getting the attention as the earlier ones. So I reckon there are plenty of folks out there waiting to vote, which you can do before I tote up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Not too much to report here except the obvious that there wasn't too much love for Valkyries and

M.A.C.H.0

will be a hulking presence in Round 3.