Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - DreadNought vs. Demon Nic Rd 2 Heat 118

Started by Colin YNWA, 27 April, 2022, 06:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Dreadnoughts because it was superb, and one of those few strips that suddenly justifies such a large portion of my life spent enjoying and thinking about a bunch of silly comics edited by a green alien.

SBT

Southstreeter

Dreadnoughts. I've always regarded the judges as being the goodies - I know they're not really but the setting is futuristic enough that I don't feel guilty for cheering them on. Dreadnoughts, however, is contemporary enough to drive home the fact that actually the system really is appalling, and that zero tolerance justice is a terrible idea.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Good to see so much love for Paul Grist here - he says with a pile of Jack Staff comics beside him - but we know how this one will go, even with a day to go. I'll count up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well what i said yesterday. Absolutely brilliant to see British icon of comic Paul Grist get so much love and affection here. He's not produced much from of this many and wonderful comic creations - though his latest tease suggests that there is more Kane on the way soon... we've seen that before so we'll see. But however good Paul Grist is, and he's really good. he was always going to struggle against modern favourite and almost a brilliant as Paul Grist work

DreadNoughts

That makes history my entering Round 3.