Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesC

Really impressive! Love the Scream picture!

I have Sketchbook Pro on my iPad but I find it really difficult to use. I can't draw with my finger as it's too fat and a stylus I bought was too fat also - like a blunt crayon.

I've just bought a cheap Wacom Bamboo so I'll see how I get on with that. If I can learn how to use it I may start entering the art comps!

Goaty

Mabs

Wow, some excellent work, Goaty. Love the Pan's Labyrinth art and the Black Knight!  :thumbsup:
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Goaty

Woolly

Thanks for the kind words gents  :)

That Dredd is arsom Johnny, as is the thread!

SuperSurfer

Great work people.

You do a great Dredd, Johnny.

I also bought Manga Studio in the sale but I haven't even fired it up yet. AFAIAC digital inking just takes so damn long.

Mabs

My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

shaolin_monkey

I did a bit of design work for my sister's youth football team the other day. This is the third thing I've drawn in about four years! Slowly getting back the 'lets draw something' urge I used to get in my youth.

It was pencil and pen, free handed, which explains why it isn't very symmetrical. Then I scanned it and coloured it with GIMP, thanks to a few free tutorials I found online. 

I'm very tempted to do more pen work and much around with GIMP to colour it, now I know how.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Goaty on 23 April, 2013, 10:48:16 PM
Sorry if there threads for it

There are. Dark Jimbo has already linked to the Doodle thread, and there's the Does my Art look big thread for more finished pieces. I'm honestly not being a dick about this, but couldn't we keep this sort of thing in one of the two dedicated threads for it?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

shaolin_monkey

Whoops! Sorry folks! Was too busy looking at Goatys stuff to actually read what you'd posted earlier about the Doodle thread etc! D'oh!

strontium71

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 25 April, 2013, 01:02:33 PM

There are. Dark Jimbo has already linked to the Doodle thread, and there's the Does my Art look big thread for more finished pieces. I'm honestly not being a dick about this, but couldn't we keep this sort of thing in one of the two dedicated threads for it?

Cheers

Jim

Don't often agree with Jim on things , but yes - a simple search would have uncovered the right thread rather than yet again start another 'look at me' thread.
...because I hate you.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: strontium71 on 25 April, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
Don't often agree with Jim on things

I disagree. :-)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Frank

Quote from: strontium71 on 25 April, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 25 April, 2013, 01:02:33 PM

Don't often agree with Jim on things , but yes - a simple search would have uncovered the right thread rather than yet again start another 'look at me' thread.

"Top Topic Starter: Goaty 651"