Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: His Lordship rac on 26 February, 2010, 09:35:06 AM
Fucking snow means fucking roads cloased whcih means I won't get fucking home to see by children this weekend.
Fuck.

Blame the cooncil workers...
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 February, 2010, 01:23:21 PM
Fucking snow means fucking roads cloased whcih means I won't get fucking home to see by children this weekend.
Fuck.

Lazy bastards! Wasting time on the internet when they should be... oh.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 February, 2010, 01:23:21 PM

How dare you say that, are you living in the 70's :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll get me coat.

Peter Wolf

I just lost a tenner.Its peanuts and i have lost a LOT more than that before out of my pocket but its still annoying.I lost 600 quid once all in new 50 pound notes which was painful.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

I've got a new PC and NOTHING BLOODY WORKS PROPERLY! Apple have stolen back my last three months of purcahses (any tips on retrieving these?)and i-tunes also says it's not installed properly and needs to be reinstalled if I want to burn disks - I've now installed it 3 times and it still won't have it. My CF card reader tells me I must format my disk, whic would mean losing all the photos on it, but trying this with a blank card and the formating fails anyway. My Dell all-in-one printer scanner isn't supported by windows 7 so I'll need a new scanner (all my other hardware required download of new drivers, but none available for this).

It's driving me potty as I haven't a clue about computers!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 26 February, 2010, 12:53:23 AM
Okami is better than Zelda anyways.
I can't tell when you're joking or not, but I agree anyway.
Fuck.
That's rough. Where do you have to stay? I hope your work is picking up the tab.
We never really die.

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 24 February, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
Life Spugs because I have cut my thum 12 times today on a scaple whilst making one of my model kits, >:( and this is the blunt one my mum's looking round the house for the sharp one so if you dont see any more posts from me its problay because I'm having my fingers and thums reattached. :D
You have both a blunt thumb and a sharp thumb?  And ones that can be lost so parental figures have to assist in their recovery.

Kids these days, eh?  Why can't you get a nose-ring like any other teenager instead of getting "Inspector Gadget-like" digits?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 27 February, 2010, 04:13:20 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 24 February, 2010, 12:59:00 AM
Life Spugs because I have cut my thum 12 times today on a scaple whilst making one of my model kits, >:( and this is the blunt one my mum's looking round the house for the sharp one so if you dont see any more posts from me its problay because I'm having my fingers and thums reattached. :D
You have both a blunt thumb and a sharp thumb?  And ones that can be lost so parental figures have to assist in their recovery.

Kids these days, eh?  Why can't you get a nose-ring like any other teenager instead of getting "Inspector Gadget-like" digits?

You have no idr how funny I found this.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 26 February, 2010, 07:52:20 PM
I just lost a tenner.Its peanuts and i have lost a LOT more than that before out of my pocket but its still annoying.I lost 600 quid once all in new 50 pound notes which was painful.

Next time your going tolose money... could you do it next to me please? I could do with some...  Thanks  :D

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 02 March, 2010, 11:15:11 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 26 February, 2010, 07:52:20 PM

Next time your going tolose money... could you do it next to me please? I could do with some...  Thanks  :D

There are half a dozen other instances like that as well but 600 was the most i have lost out of my pocket.

Carelessness costs money.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Cyberleader2000

There airing the original gundam series and its sequel Zeta gundam officially but sadly its only till the 25th of this month.  :'(

also there relasing the gundam unicorn on the 12th its exclucive to amazon.com and its reagon free so its a world wide thing only problem is its on bloody blu-ray and not on DVD that means im stuck as I dont have a blu-ray player.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Tiplodocus

My Jet Pack doesn't actually function.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 04 March, 2010, 11:28:26 PM
My Jet Pack doesn't actually function.

So I'm Guessing that it really really hurt when you jumped off that building you used to test out your jet pack.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Roger Godpleton

Edge gave Final Fantasy 13 5/10. They did this specifically to upset me like they do all the time and I may just have to kill them.

Also Smallville is getting a 10th season.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!