Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 11 March, 2010, 01:10:13 AM
Quote from: House of Usher on 10 March, 2010, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 March, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
Life Spugs because I just hacked a chunk out of my thumb whilst makeing my Wing Zero modle kit today and am now unable to keep makeing it for now.  >:(

There is a technique, you know, for snipping model parts out of a plastic sprue without injuring yourself. In the first place, you put the thing down on a flat surface and press the knife down on the bit you want to 'snap' off. If you want any more information, just ask.
::)

its obvious that you have never made a Gundam or other Mobile suit kit as the bits that rarely need to be cut in a place that would come any where near the surface.

Do you ever talk about anything other than Gundam and Mobile Suits ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 11 March, 2010, 02:17:29 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 11 March, 2010, 01:10:13 AM
Quote from: House of Usher on 10 March, 2010, 10:09:34 PM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 March, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
Life Spugs because I just hacked a chunk out of my thumb whilst makeing my Wing Zero modle kit today and am now unable to keep makeing it for now.  >:(

There is a technique, you know, for snipping model parts out of a plastic sprue without injuring yourself. In the first place, you put the thing down on a flat surface and press the knife down on the bit you want to 'snap' off. If you want any more information, just ask.
::)

its obvious that you have never made a Gundam or other Mobile suit kit as the bits that rarely need to be cut in a place that would come any where near the surface.

Do you ever talk about anything other than Gundam and Mobile Suits ?

yes im just on a Gundam DVD Marathron at the moment. Also I'm building the model kits of them. but if you want I could go on and on and on about Doctor Who or transformers.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 11 March, 2010, 11:13:04 AM

yes im just on a Gundam DVD Marathron at the moment. Also I'm building the model kits of them. but if you want I could go on and on and on about Doctor Who or transformers.

No thanks but fair enough !

I have just lost some work because the building i was going to be working on has changed its management.It was pencilled in for the end of the month.Work is thin enough on the ground as it is.

One step forward - 2 steps back - i wonder why the fuck i bother - whats the point ? - etc etc etc ....

This lost contract was going to fund the making of moulds and finished products to begin my garden statuary enterprise.I can get the cash to fund it anyway but i wanted to fund it through my earnings.

Stupid Tossers. >:(

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because my Gundam seed Part One Anime Legends Box set has an audio error on disk 5 and there is nothing wrong with the disk that I can see. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Edit

Dam another audio error just happen on the same episode. >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

The Doctor Alt 8

Can't you return th dick?
Could it be that your lense on the disk player needs cleaning?

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Lady Festina

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 11 March, 2010, 05:31:31 PM
Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 11 March, 2010, 05:24:50 PM
Can't you return th dick?

Best.

Typo.

EVAH.

Cheers

Jim

I don't know if there's a typo comp but that's such a wiener... sorry... winner...

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because of  Microsoft and their Updates I have been waiting a week watching a 1/100 Gundam Epyon on eBay it gets to the last 5 minuets when my lap top forced me to do the updates by turning off my internet so I did the bloody update praying to god that it would finish in time for me to get back to the action and put a bid in as this has been the first one I could have afforded to bid on I get back I'm putting my bid in less than a minute to go and as I'm putting my bid on Microsoft does it thing where it shuts down my internet to do a update WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT ! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOUR MONTHS TO GET A EPYON AND MICROSOFT DO THIS! I FEEL LIKE SENDING DEATH LETTERS TO EVERYONE INVOLED IN THE UPDATE PART OF MICROSOFT I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO SET THIS UP DATE SHOUD GO TO THE SPECIAL PART OF HELL RESERVED FOR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

locustsofdeath!

Roger Godpleton

I know what I'll do: HIS MOM.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 12 March, 2010, 05:14:04 AM
Microsoft does it thing where it shuts down my internet to do a update

Is that normal? My PC just lets me know that there are updates waiting, and then downloads and installs them when I shut down. I can choose to install them straight away, or I can choose to shut down without installing them, but it never interrupts my browsing to do it.

Peter Wolf

Life Spugs because of  Microsoft and their Updates I have been waiting a week watching a 1/100 Gundam Epyon on eBay it gets to the last 5 minuets when my lap top forced me to do the updates by turning off my internet so I did the bloody update praying to god that it would finish in time for me to get back to the action and put a bid in as this has been the first one I could have afforded to bid on I get back I'm putting my bid in less than a minute to go and as I'm putting my bid on Microsoft does it thing where it shuts down my internet to do a update WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT ! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOUR MONTHS TO GET A EPYON AND MICROSOFT DO THIS! I FEEL LIKE SENDING DEATH LETTERS TO EVERYONE INVOLED IN THE UPDATE PART OF MICROSOFT I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO SET THIS UP DATE SHOUD GO TO THE SPECIAL PART OF HELL RESERVED FOR THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If there is a hell then there will be a reservation booked for Bill Gates.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 March, 2010, 11:47:10 AM
Microsoft does it thing where it shuts down my internet to do a update

Is that normal? My PC just lets me know that there are updates waiting, and then downloads and installs them when I shut down. I can choose to install them straight away, or I can choose to shut down without installing them, but it never interrupts my browsing to do it.

Just my laptop does it its really annoying when it wants me to do an update it cuts my wireless out so I have to do the update and restart my com before I can keep browsing but what was worse was that Epyon was only £35 :'( now I'm only left with the made ones, half made ones and the super expensive ones for £159  >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 12 March, 2010, 12:09:04 PM

I'm thinking his mind-numbing levels of philanthropy might get him bumped up to purgatory.  He's probably counting on it.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 March, 2010, 03:07:20 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 12 March, 2010, 12:09:04 PM

I'm thinking his mind-numbing levels of philanthropy might get him bumped up to purgatory.  He's probably counting on it.

Is that sarcasm ?

If its not sarcasm then your statement is correct because philanthropy has a double meaning where these Globalist billionaires are concerned.