Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Ugh, that's not good johnny.  And here's me complaining about failing the NCT!

Bolt-01

Johnny- won't the insurance on the car cover the repayments?

Buttonman

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 06 May, 2010, 03:24:05 PM
Johnny- won't the insurance on the car cover the repayments?

Dull insurance man steps forward.

The insurance company will pay the pre-accident value of the car which is pretty much what you would get if you sold it privately. Unfortunately most people owe more if they have finance as they pay the new car mark up as well as the finance charges. You can take out a 'gap' insurance which covers the difference but most people don't as it seems like a scam cos there's no way I'll crash the car. If there is another driver at fault you could try chasing them for the cash but you'd be unlikely to succeed as the gap is usually considered as a consequential loss rather than an actual one.

Basically if the wife wasn't at fault get her a surgical collar ASAP and encourage a limp.*

*scamming insurance companies is wrong, don't do it or at least don't get caught.

COMMANDO FORCES

I hope your wife is okay johnny, the car can be replaced even though the financial burden can be a bugger but so long as your wife is okay then life will always be good.

johnnystress

cheers guys

yeah no-one was hurt, that's the main thing

and it's the mantra that we've been repeating to ourselves, over and over and over

The Legendary Shark

It looks very much like I'm going to have to have my faithful old dog put to sleep in the morning.

I'm gutted :(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

uncle fester

No! That's shitty news, Shark!  :(

COMMANDO FORCES

Sad news Shark, a man and his dog, true unconditional love.

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because my DAD is going into hospital today something wrong with his gut but there not sure what it is. any whilst he went to hospital I put my laptop into sleep mode cam back to it later and the fucking thing would not come out of sleep mode meaning I had to restart and I hade spent 7 hours making a level map on a PC game and have to do it all over again. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Kerrin

Aah shit Sharky, I'm sorry to hear that mate. Sad news.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Hope your Dad feels better soon Cyberleader2000.

Sorry about your dog legendary shark. :(
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

TordelBack

That's awful stuff TLS.  All the worse because you're not supposed to be cut up about.  When my previous dog was put to sleep I bawled like a good 'un right there in the Vet's hallway.

Hope your Dad gets fixed up, Cyberleader.

Van Dom

Oh no, not the dog Shark... that's really horrible and sad news mate. What is it about dogs. Both of mine were killed a few years back when they ran out on the traintracks in front of a train. And yep, I cried like a baby for days afterwards.

Really sorry to hear that Shark.  :'(
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Dandontdare

Cyberleader - hope your dad's okay, I'm freaking about my mum's imminent hip replacement, and that's pretty routine.

Sharky - Oh man, I understand your pain. That looks like a grand dog, and I know what it's like to lose a doggy-mate. Advice? get a puppy. Any objections you may have to that idea will last about 3.5 minutes tops.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Ah, Sharky, that's terrible. I completely know your pain, it's such sad news.

Hope your Dad gets alright, Cyberleader