Main Menu

I am the law in Murphyville

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 13 December, 2019, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Something just occurred to me while responding to Funt Solo's excellent Thrill Coma post.

Years ago when Mike Carroll used to frequent this board, I asked him to do an Emerald Isle Dredd story and make it better than Garth's.

He did so soon after. Probably nothing to do with me, but he did give the name Walsh to the Irish Chief Judge.  That was, and is, my name too.  I'm probably just feeding my own ego. But you never know; he did put my then-neighbour Johnnystress and his brother into Dredd as villains.

Anyway, that's my Christmas present to my own fragile sense of self-worth. Thanks, me!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

:D

Probably wishful thinking, but you never know.  Only the Carroll droid knows for  sure I suppose
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

He past by here today (or yesterday), maybe he'll pass by and confirm... Seems likely either way.

Bolt-01

Mike C is still a mod in these here parts. I'm sure he'll be aware of this at some point.

It doesn't sound out of character for him to do this - so you never know.