Main Menu

The great scojo Dredd film script is coming...

Started by Thread Zero, 08 May, 2002, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

Yes folks...unless there is some development in the next few days...

My Dredd Reckoning script will be up on the fan link!

Here comes the real Judge Dredd.....

Trust me, this is how a real Dredd movie should be made.

scojo

Thread Zero

If you are really naughty, I may post my second Dredd Script Possession, too!

If you thought Death was scary in My Name Is Death, you ain't seen nothing!

scojo

Art

Is that the one where Judge Death posts weird, delusional posts to as many message boards and newsgroups as possible, and then flies into a rage when people take the piss out of him?

Thread Zero

No that's for the sequel.

Arthur, you may mock but if Rebellion agree and allow my scripts to be posted here, you are more than welcome to judge them.

Fair enough?

scojo

paulvonscott

Or is the worst thing Arthuer, just the harpies who fly about with their big sh*t stirring stick, making it all twice as bad as it was before?

Yours

A big sh*t stirring Harpy who has nothing better to do than start hasselng people.

Wils

Nah. It's the one where Judge Death is *really* hardcore and carries a shield.

Wils

Art

Ah come on, I was just having a little fun. Anyway, its not like anything you or I do will ever have much affect on him. Scojo is an automated system, it doesn't think or feel or pay much attention to to outside world, it just posts.

paulvonscott

Granted ;)

I personally think scojo-bating (no puns please) should be banned as it often makes everything twice as bad.  

But I hear his liver ground up with rosemary makes a useful balm against verucca's.

Yours

The ancient chinese herbalist formally known as PVS

Wake

Rebellion have agreed, so now I just have to cut the script into chapters so it's not all on a single page.

Should be up by Saturday.

Wake

Thread Zero

Great!

Look forward to seeing it up there. My baby is now on the net!

SOB!:)

scojo