Main Menu

Dredd: The Chief Judge's Man

Started by radiator, 02 February, 2006, 06:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

This arrived in the post for me this morning direct from rebellion. Fantastic stuff - These new dredd collections are great, and i await each new one with much excitement.

As well as the main story, you also get covers for progs 1246, 1264, 1345, 1348, as well as the full Wagner script for chapter 1 of 'The Chief Judge's Man'.

So get out there are grab yourself a copy, and roll on 'Brothers of the Blood'!

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=reprint&page=gnprofiles&choice=chiefjudgesman&Comic=rebellion" target="_blank">CJ's Man

The Amstor Computer

Gah! Why must my mail be soooooo sloooooowwwwww...

;-)

Interesting to note that Wagner's script is included - these kind of extras are always welcome, and even though his scripts are notoriously short on description (no Moore, he!) it should be a worthwhile read.

Fingers crossed this & the latest Rogue book will be here tonight...

radiator

these kind of extras are always welcome,

Agree totally - These things are great added value - especially if you've already read the story itself.

paulvonscott

Just got this today and just finished reading it - wonderful stuff, really enjoyed reading it again.  Wagner does this stuff so well, it's a pleasure to slot in another book on the shelf of Dredd.  Really felt for Gill in the end.  Some cracking art, very nice MacNeil and the John Burns stuff works very well.

"and roll on 'Brothers of the Blood'!"

Indeed, that arrived today, but I'll try and save that for a Rainy day.

Reading this volume made me think I'd like a complete Edgar book if the material would justify it.  Or maybe the character isn't done with just yet...

Bought these two books on Amazon, and am told my gift certificate for ?5 will follow.  As there are a few books now I'm after at the moment, even a little more off is good news.