Main Menu

Necronauts page in Urban Dead

Started by Dog Deever, 02 February, 2007, 07:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

A note to remaining Necs- the group page has been nominated for deletion, as it hasn't been edited in a while, although we have support from people who have seen us about. As we are still listed on the UD stats page it is unlikely that we will get deleted. I also broke my self-imposed exile to vote against, so i would imagine that would swing things our way. I've linked the deletion page here if anyone wants to add weight, but be mindful of protocol- remember they are, in the main, a shower of self-agrandising cockpouches on the wiki...

Link: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/UDWiki:Moderation/Deletions" target="_blank">Wankersville...

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ming

Looks like the 'nauts page got kept.  Interesting that we got a vote from masterstan (of Dept Q, Malton World Cup Committee and Malton's Most Whatever er, fame).  Obviously the playground wouldn't be the same without us little kids to push around ;-)

Dog Deever

A big thanks to them then. What strikes me is that Max Grivas and Gage are both (I think) mods, and should've known that if we were listed on the stats page, we must still be active in numbers- yet they still tried to delete our page, knowing that most of us don't do anything on the wiki. I wonder what their beef is? They really are wankers there- their life seems to depend on that wiki. No wonder there are so many vandals there.

Funt Solo

The guy that saved us from deletion, boxy, is a sensible bloke - just been made a mod.  Good guy.

Some of them just love deleting things.  Seems that way with the wiki format.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dog Deever

With great power comes great abuse. Mind you, 'cuddles Xoid' actually voted very emphatically for us. I was half expecting (read in nasally voice) "Thought you weren't participating in this community, Dog Deever" from a few directions. I was drawing up a list of potty-mouthed abuse for just such an event. Lets face it- what're they going to do- perma ban me? Hur hur! I thought one or two of the mods were ok, then was forced to change my opinion as they fired off some parting shots at me! Looking at their user pages, I think they want total uniformity- all those templates and cookies and gold in the basket. It's a load of pish. They place such importance on that wiki- it's just a fucking game!