Main Menu

I’m not karne, but I know a man who is.

Started by karne, 30 December, 2002, 06:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

Well I'd like to apologise again to karne and the board for my drunken mischief, and to let you all know that despite a happy festive season sullied by the news he received earlier this year, he's still sporting his usual off the wall take on life. He's supposed to be returning home after New Year's Day, (if I haven't razed the place to the ground that is) but that's no guarantee he will be back on site immediately.

I'd also like to attempt to clear up any confusion regarding the karne handle, so here goes:

To begin with the name karne was thought up by karne himself, but was used by him, myself and two other friends whenever we felt like logging on for a chat.
The "original" karne's output became greater than ours, and to avoid conflicting comments, he eventually took over sole use of the karne handle.

Credit must be given to your karne, for the postings. He was responsible for all of them apart from the  "Sad little twat" post, which he left for me to check prior to posting, before going to spend Christmas with his family. Unfortunately for all concerned, I decided to add a few of my own comments and ideas before I actually posted it. I was also (ir)responsible for the follow up posts and chatroom appearances as well. The apology and e-mail to Wake were written by karne and posted by his wife in an attempt to limit the damage, explain away my stupidity and his out of character behaviour.

I'm actually breaking my word here, in that I promised I would not log on as him again, however I just thought I should try and rectify a situation that has caused him embarrassment he didn't deserve and shouldn't take the blame for and also to apologise for my own behaviour. That said I will be expecting an even bigger ass-kicking on his return. Transmission ends.

G.03, one time member of the former karne collective.  

Quirkafleeg

So Karne is a group mind... that explains a lot

Queen Firey-Bou

WoW !!! my brain hurts even more now ! karne was funny, then he was nasty now hes multiple personality...that explains the 3 icons i guess....

confusedly Bou'

Malchidiel

you're confused, imagine how I feel, I thought I was you Bou.

Queen Firey-Bou

seeneester

If the news is to be believed, scientists are  cloning human babies now, maybe they're cloning karne's as well.

Devons Daddy

well  thats sorted out in a sort of twin peaks sort of way.
if you see the karne who is one of three. the fun one. tell him we said hi.and look forward to his return.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Bolt-01

Hey, you think three is bad.

dave6795

Queen Firey-Bou

what theres 6795 of you Dave ??!! youre joking !

Bolt-01

Quirkafleeg

I demand to see a sample of Karne's DNA!