Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bargains/deals thread (?)  (Read 114044 times)

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • testing testing...
    • View Profile
Re: Bargains/deals thread (?)
« Reply #780 on: 09 June, 2021, 08:35:30 AM »
Don't you just love a surprise bargain - for my sins I had 'The Goon - Bunch of Old Crap vol.5' pre-ordered on Amazon (I know, I know but I forget to pick stuff up otherwise!) and the dispatch notice came this morning and the price - at some point during the time I've had it ordered - had come down to £6.64 so that's the price there charging me - what a RESULT...

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.craiggrannell.com
« Reply #781 on: 09 June, 2021, 09:19:53 AM »
I like the way the company honours lowest price during the pre-order period. But it’s zero for three for me and HC pre-orders of late, and so I’m done with anything remotely limited in nature. The latest Amazon fuck-up was Usagi Saga 9 limited edition. Fortunately, when initial distribution issues surrounding that volume became clear, I made a ‘panic’ second pre-order a while back with Speedyhen, who did deliver. And, yes, Amazon cannot control distribution, but its sheer size means it should have buying power and secure orders if you pre-order on day one. That it doesn’t showcases a preference for ‘agility’ and ‘just in time’ over people actually getting the books they ordered.

moogie101

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: 02 July, 2021, 05:44:11 PM »
New Humble Bundle Millarworld deal

Kickass The New Girl 1/2/3
Hitgirl 1/2/3/4/5/6
Reborn
Sharkey
Jupiters Legacy 1/2/3/4
Chrononauts 1/2
Magic Order
Wanted
American Jesus 1/2
Kingsman/ Kingsman Red Diamond
Space Bandits
Kickass 1/2/3/4
Starlight
MPH
Huck
Prodigy

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/millarworld-netflix-comics-from-image-comics-books?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_4_layout_index_2_layout_type_carousel_tile_index_2_c_millarworldnetflixcomicsfromimagecomics_bookbundle