Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Lawman of the Future set on eBay, is it worth it?

Started by UberCityFour, 25 January, 2015, 12:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UberCityFour

Bolt-01

Yeah, I'd say so. They are not classics by any definition, but there is some nice work in there. I wouldn't spend silly money on them, though.

COMMANDO FORCES

Go for it! There are some interesting takes on things in this comic and some of 2000 AD's well known creators are inside it.

blixab

And if you then want the special there is a mint one there too
eBay item number:320846941668

IndigoPrime

I honestly quite enjoyed reading these. It's a different take on Dredd, of course, but still a fairly solid one. Worth a punt if you can get them cheap, I'd say.

Dark Jimbo

I was about 10 or 11 when I read this comic, about six years before I started reading the prog proper. I had nothing to compare it to at the time but I remember hugely enjoying every issue (although the quality seemed to drop towards the end of the run). I'd love to read it again if only to see how my opinion's changed.
@jamesfeistdraws

maryanddavid

Dunno whether you won this or not Uber, but its well worth picking up, as said the later issues are ropey, but it worth the price of admission for the movie version of Death, iirc is a corrupt version of Dredd himself, brilliantly drawn by Alex Roland.