Main Menu

The "In-Crowd"

Started by Dudley, 15 October, 2003, 12:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

I'd just like to say, with the sudden rush of warmth that comes either from being about to finish your pointless job or a tramp urinating down your leg, that since I have arrived on this board I have not felt in any way put off by an In Crowd.  Here everyone seems to be a thoroughly good egg, and if the long term people have a little long-running joke every now and again, well that's the oil that spins the wheel.

With that in mind, I'd like to call for everyone to lay down their keyboards and give one another an electronic hug, recognising what splendid chaps and chapesses you all are.  

Trout and Bou, this could even mean you...

Rio De Fideldo

I love you all even though I wouldn't know any of you if I walked by you in the street.

You all love 2000ad therefore you're all great!

Trout

Leave me out of it.

I don't like any of you.

- Trout

Mudcrab

Lobster screams "I love you all" in an Ozzy stylee.

"We gonna do a number now called Sweet Leaf"
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

DavidXBrunt

Sniff. Sob. Trouty doesn't like me. I don't know how I can go on with the empty shell of my life. Boo Hoo.

Bolt-01

Ah, you guys (and girls) you're grreat you are.

Rotts had a bottle of wine and contemplating doing some doodling for Dudley.

Better not, be really crap :)

fred

"Lets go f%ckin cra-zeeee!"

fred Osbourne

Demon Chicken

Can I join?  Please!! Can I?? Huh? huh?  I'll be good I promise!!!  I won't touch anything, I'll just sit here in the corner and watch!  Please mister! Can I join?

fred

"Sharon! Where's the f%ckin bog roll!"
http://www.byerly.org/intrest/ozzy-potty.jpg">

Devons Daddy

WELCOME ALL.

UMPTY HUGS ALL AROUND.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Steamboy

Anyone who reads tooth is in in my books..
CU Krestel

Woolly

You are all shiney, happy people!!

We should arrange a date and time to all have a tinny whilst on the site, like a cyber-drink with our mates!

Or something.

JimBob

Dirty bloody Hippies, with your "love is all you need" this and your "friendship bands and beads" that. Bring back national service.

Jim

Mr C

Lets all do a happy dance!http://www.memesis.org/garrett/sketches/images/disco-cthulhu.jpg">

Dudley

sniff That's a thing of true beauty and wonder to contemplate.