Main Menu

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

Started by Radbacker, 27 April, 2006, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radbacker

How do all Steamboy here back from a long summer break(too much work here to mooch during summer) from the board, as you see I'm now the Radbacker(wasn't able to get back in with me old account?).
How  has everyone been, I've been increasing my GN collection over the summer and have now read V for Vendetta(awsome), WE3(made me cry), SMAX and toones of other stuff(all recomended from the board and all top reeads).  Got an Xbox360, I likey lots just need a High Def T.V to enjoy properly(will get online with it one day) spewing R.T isn't comming to the 360 though.

Anybody out there read the Disturbing little comic called Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, by some writter named Vasqueze.  Quite interesting and very very nasty observations on life and death and being picked on, really made me laugh lots but I felt so wrong doing it.
Congrats to the Trout on his little one be talking to you all soon.

CU Radbacker(formerly Steamboy)

Matt Timson

A change is as good as a rest.

54 Jones, formerly Johnnyeyebrows.

;)
Pffft...

Bolt-01

Welcome Back Radbacker.

Get onto max for the ID for your Icon, and you should be able to change the username as well.

Bolt-01, formerly Bolt-01 :)

Radbacker

i kind of like Radbacker not as inuendo driven as Steamboy and seems appropriate for an oZer, will find something appropraite for an Icon too when I get around to it. Greets X Mr Eyebrows and hello Bolt-01.
Fwoar 10 Seconders is a good one so far(don't forget I'm still 8 weeks or so behind down here) any one know if this is a Book 1 type of thing or stand alone, up to part 8 here and if its stand alone it better have another 8 parts.  Cabalistics still kicking arse just so slow needs to be in the comic at least twie as often as now suffers from drip feed syndrome and damit were's me Dante.

CU Radbacker

Dark Jimbo

It's been confirmed that Ten Seconders will be back for at least a second book - and when you get to the ending, you'll see why it needs one!
@jamesfeistdraws

Keef Monkey

Johnny is indeed a great comic, disturbing and hilarious in equal measure. The Squee spin-off stuff was good too. Radbacker is pretty badass board name, there's many a time I question the wisdom of "Keef Monkey".

Dudley

Icon suggestion:

http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/COVERS%209/RAZORBACK.jpg">

Not the whole thing, obviously.

Keef Monkey

scutfink

Wasn't Nique Needles in that?

He's not mentioned on the sleeve dispite being a hugely popular international supersar?

Am I just getting it confused with every other Australian film of the eighties?

Dudley

scutfink

I could've sworn he was in The Cars Tat Ate Paris too, he was obviously much more popular and omnipresent in my head...

Bico

Jhonen Vasquez also made Invader Zim for telly.  Good show.
Try picking up his 'Everything Can Be Beaten' mini-book for kids, which my nephew loves to bits, but is equally good for kidults and the young (and sick) at heart.

Keef Monkey

My god, "Everything Can Be Beaten" is so warped it's amazing. Lovely book.

hag

I really dislike JTHM, the bits that are not stupidly violent are just boring.

Radbacker

ahh, Invader Zim I love that show didn't know it was the same guy but now that i do you can see it.  Getting leant the follow up next week some time.  Razorback scared the crap out of me as a kid, now how do i take a bit of that and turn it into an Icon, I think last time i just chanted Max Max Max please help me and next time i came back it was done!