Main Menu

For you, the End is Nigh!

Started by longmanshort, 05 May, 2006, 07:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Tis the season to be pimping, fa la la la laa fa la la la!

Announcing the third great issue of The End is Nigh!

A former SFX Fanzine of the Month, The End is Nigh! has been officially endorsed by Alan Moore who said: "Truly a book of revelations ... although judging from the energy and enthusiasm crackling around this ambitious independent, the end is far from nigh. Highly recommended."

This issue, we look skyward in our examination of how humanity could swiftly meet its maker! Asteroid impacts! Alien invasions! Black holes! Bugs from space!!!!

Also, your usual mix of news, features, comic strips, funnies and something special to keep the sky from falling on your head!

Featuring the genius-level excellence of Boo Cook! Al Ewing! John Reppion! Leah Moore! PJ Holden! SMS! Bryan Coyle! Oliver Redding! Matt Timson! Kev Crossley! And many more!

With a special convention price of just ?3.99 you can't afford not to buy it!

So remember - Keep Watching the Skies and buy The End is Nigh ... before it's too late!!!

The End is Nigh!

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Bolt-01

Superb, that loks as good as you'd expect.

Bolt-01

Dunk!

Another good-looking cover and one more for the to buy list.

Great stuff.
"Trust we"

paulvonscott

"Cover by Oliver Redding"

He's the new Matt Timson don't you know...

Matt Timson

Heh- I was thinking the exact same thing...
Pffft...

Bart Oliver

Sorry, I only managed the double this year- your record of the treble still stands ;)
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Bart Oliver

What was the forth cover after OVS, TEiN and FQ?

Obviously you're not a golfer.

paulvonscott

Violent.

Nice cover this Time Ollie, I think it's a great simple (yet beautifully draen) cover.

Really looking forward to the issue as well.  Woo doesn't love a good alien invasion and meteor strike.

Cheers

Paul

Bolt-01

Bart: you may not have the triple, but you have the title of 'longest anticipated strip' for FQ still :)

Bolt-01

House of Usher

Looks brilliant. I want one!! See you in Bristol.
STRIKE !!!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Radbacker

looking at these nice things pimped around here lately sometimes I wish I lived in your gloomy old country.  

CU Radbacker

Floyd-the-k

I never go that far Radbacker. I just wish I enough money to get hold of the nice things pimped here and time to read them

longmanshort

Ah, just had a call from the printers - I'm afraid the 'special expo price' just won't be viable. So copies will be on sale for the usual price of ?4.99.

Apologies.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++