Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

Quote from: Modern Panther on 30 May, 2017, 07:28:56 PMInstead,  the BBC is running pictures of Corbyn looking confused and images of a triumphant May with the headline "I'm ready for Brexit".

Was going to joke that the BBC could be running worse headlines, but it looks like I jinxed it.

TordelBack

Quote from: Professor Bear on 01 June, 2017, 02:53:36 PM
Quote from: Modern Panther on 30 May, 2017, 07:28:56 PMInstead,  the BBC is running pictures of Corbyn looking confused and images of a triumphant May with the headline "I'm ready for Brexit".

Was going to joke that the BBC could be running worse headlines, but it looks like I jinxed it.

I fully accept that these people have no respect for human rights and the rule of law, but from a purely practical point of view do they ever open a history book?

Not for nothing was Frangoch internment camp known as ollscoil na réabhlóide, the University of the Revolution. And that's just one example from their own island. What is the universal outcome of internment other than radicalisation and organisation?

Professor Bear

I sort of want it to happen just so some of these fuckers will learn the lesson that being white won't save them from the camps.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Professor Bear on 01 June, 2017, 05:12:43 PM
I sort of want it to happen just so some of these fuckers will learn the lesson that being white won't save them from the camps.
What's skin colour got to do with it?

JayzusB.Christ

This libtard snowflake's current journalist of choice has a thing or two to say about internment.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/internment-argument-crumbles-james-obrien-question/
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Goaty

Well done Trump to fucking up the next generation, the world is fucked!

von Boom

Cursed Earth is becoming more and more likely every day Trump is left in the White House unsupervised.

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

Since this giant orange turd is in the news every other day I thought there should be a thread where people can discuss their issues about the s***e job he is doing without having to worry about steering the thread off course.

Todays quote, after refusing to sign the Paris Climate Agreement

"We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing and us any more - and they won't be"

Kinda hard not to laugh at someone who is one big walking joke...

On a positive it's good to see Elon Musk leaving his role as an adviser after the announcement.

Fungus

No thanks. It's a comics forum. Please put your Trump quibbles in the Political Bit where I can ignore them.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Fungus on 02 June, 2017, 02:29:36 AM
No thanks. It's a comics forum. Please put your Trump quibbles in the Political Bit where I can ignore them.

I agree. This belongs on the Political Thread although I don't think you'll find much debate about the catastrophic uselessness of the giant orange shitgibbon round these parts.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

NapalmKev

"I have uh Dream! Uh.. Where the whole um... World becomes a 'Trump Hotel'! Oh yay, here me little people... Uh... Um... Twitter or something!"

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

IndigoPrime

Topics merged. One politics cesspool's enough for the forum, thanks.

Hawkmumbler

Literally the only way to get Fungus around these parts is to merge threads. :lol:

Fungus

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 02 June, 2017, 10:12:50 AM
Literally the only way to get Fungus around these parts is to merge threads. :lol:

I feel... soiled.

Nurse!

JayzusB.Christ

Poor little Barron, eh? One week he has to ask a question about a picture of a joke model of his dad's head, the next he and his whole generation are doomed to drought, famine, rising tides and possible extinction.  Honestly, i don't know which is worse.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"