Main Menu

New Poll: Which of the following D.C./Rebellion collections have you bought/will you be buying?

Started by 2000AD Online, 30 January, 2005, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

Which of the following D.C./Rebellion collections have you bought/will you be buying?

Link: Click to vote

Max Kon

The Amstor Computer

Why? The poll is to find out what titles were bought or will be bought by people who are buying the trades. It doesn't need a "none of the above" option.  

Max Kon

but then how can I see what the results are?

The Amstor Computer

Ask another boarder? :-)

Dredd vs. Batman
2 votes

Dredd:Judgement Day   
1 vote   

Red Razors   
1 vote

Sin Dex 1   
3 votes

Dante 1   
6 votes

Devlin Waugh 1    
4 votes

Robo-Hunter:Verdus   
5 votes

Bad Company
5 votes

Shimura   
9 votes

A.B.C. Warriors 1   
3 votes

There's an interesting spread of votes there, with clear preference given to the best recent and classic material (Waugh, Dante, Robo-Hunter and Bad Company). What surprised me most was how far ahead something like Shimura is - perhaps the unavailability of this in reprint and the current Shimura series have sparked interest?

Generally Contrary

I'm definately looking forward to the Bad Company trade - I might even give it away as a gift.

Art

Clicking "Vote" with none of the titles selected should work.

DavidXBrunt

Maxymillions is probably right, a 'none' option would have given us extra information. Still, you live and learn. Not that I have much of a life really, and it's not one of the most usefull lessons I've ever had but hey.

Max Kon

wow, thanks art. Though a none would have told us how many of the voters will get none of them.

SilvaShado

The ones I'm really looking forward to getting aren't on that poll - Skizz, Slaine, and Thirteen.  I do want to get Dante and Shimura though, and maybe Waugh or Strontium Dog.

Below is a link to DC's Website with a list of 2000 AD trades.

Link: http://www.dccomics.com/graphic_novels/?cat=2000+AD" target="_blank">2000 AD from DC Comics

Oddboy

Isn't there a limit of 10 options when setting up a poll?
In which case, having a "none" option would mean excluding another book.

If you'd vote "none" - then presumably you aren't that interested in the line of reprint books (not interested to get any, at least) - so why would a "none" voter really care what the results are?

Are there really none you'd like to get? None you'd ask a relly for as a birthday present or suchlike?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

House of Usher

As someone whose job description includes designing surveys, I agree that a 'none' option would have generated potentially interesting information. There really aren't any DC/Rebellion collections I'd want, as I already have everything that's in them in some form or other.

I'm not saying that I'm not excited by the prospect of Bad Company or Robo-Hunter: Verdus getting a quality reprint, however.
STRIKE !!!

Oddboy

Ah, the polls system must've changed since I last created one!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Krustabi

Just seen that I have bought the same GN's as everyone else.

Spooky...